Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#81400 03/18/13 03:47 PM
OP Offline

Hiya Alex,

This is the second mindfest for me. Last time i ordered the sessions and the paraliminals. Although I already own all the paraliminals, i found the coaching sessions (mp3's and transcriptions) really helpful as they contain different information than in the paraliminal accelerator.

I was looking forward to doing the same thing this time but i see that, this time, it only seems possible to obtain the coaching sessions (don't mind if it includes the 7 paraliminals as well even though i've got them - or 8, if you include the weight one as well) over the 7 days along with the rest of the paraliminals.

Is it possible to buy just the coaching sessions (and paraliminals) that are contained within mindfest 2013 instead of the whole shebang?

I could have written this as a private email, but i'm sure there are others on this forum who may read this and feel the same thing.

Looking forward to your reply.

Shari x

Learning Strategies Admin

There is an upgrade of 7 coaching session and 8 Paraliminals. In the email you can click on the link that says Own the coaching sessions and Paraliminals today. Or you can click on the upgrade link on the Mindfest website.

If you want to get the best price you better get in early.

Alex

Just want to say how much I enjoyed Mindfest. The coaching sessions are fantastic and the main reason I chose to upgrade. I'm new to Paraliminals and I think they are fantastic.

Good for you.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved