Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Aldaska Offline OP
OP Offline

My brother and his wife sleep in a master bedroom over a garage. I know this is not the best situation and everything that happens to them reflects this. Is there a way to stabilize or cure the empty space in the garage or in the bedroom? I have not been able to find any information on this other than not to use the bedroom which is not possible. Any thoughts or experiences on this I would appreciate.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Dear Aldaska,

Marie did talk about this in one of our Teleseminars.

In this case you would have an emptiness beneath you and are missing foundation and grounding. Make sure that the carpet or tile that you use has an earthy feel to it so it feels grounding. You could also add fire to enhance the earth. Keep the garage as clean and organized as possible (remember that energy radiates in all directions). Also be sure that you are not sitting or sleeping on top of the heater, washer, dryer, etc. which create an energetic, electro-magnetic disturbance. Use lots of plants and greens if an office, or pictures of flowers and nature images in the bedroom.

Best,

Shawn

Aldaska Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you so much Shawn, good to know there is something that can be done other than moving.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

smile

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved