Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hello everybody JESUS is GOD and on this day I would like to talk about my recent photoreading adventure.

Okay everybody I've been trying to get an understanding of hwo to play at chess through photoreading.

Here is what I'm doing.

0.Photoreading a chess book everyday.
1.Photoreading my games i've played periodically
2.Photoreading grandmaster games, ideally 10 a day.
3.Photofocus during games to help me make moves.
4.Kaballah Path#31 Hod, Netzack, and Malkuth which in completion gives you conscious control of your subconscious which I believe is helping my photoreading. (I just talked about it a couple of days ago, but I believe it works)
5. Playing not for the result, but for the process. Because the QUALITY OF THE END IS THE QUALITY OF THE PROCESS.

Here is my results.
*Periodically when photofocusing I treat it like activation and since I can look at a text and my eyes WILL tell me where to read I look at the board and my eyes DO tell me where to look and it's usually I haven't seen.
*My chess philosophy has shot up from a player to plays for pieces to a player who understand the game is about checkmate. I have written an article about chess on my facebook and then I go to chessforums.org and low and behold alot of the things I wrote down experts with thousands of posts are saying the same thing.
I then look at the book I photoread and low and behold, moment of TRUTH, Bobby Fisher Teaches chess says "END GAME IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANYTHING"

*At first I did not know how to make moves correctly, but now I understand my chess philosophy was extremely flawed.
LOW AND BEHOLD, chess philosophy books agree.

*I have a deeper understanding of what is happening on the board.
*I now can TRUST my subconscious to play with me deeper because if you STUDY EASY you LEARN EASY and if you LEARN CHESS WITH YOUR WHOLE MIND you USE YOUR WHOLE MIND WHILE PLAYING which is my realization.

WHERE I WASI was peace player. I was the biggest piece player in the universe. I had a bad bad opening. I did not control the match while strategically positioning my king into safety and then going after checkmate. Nor did I understand that chess was TRULY about checkmate.

WHERE I AM NOWI understand that all chess is a you strategically positioning yourself into situations where you are safe, you control the match, and you can put the other person in checkmate

as per photoreading I even got questions to ask myself during a chess match.

What place can I move that gives me the most strategic positioning advantage towards safetly?
What place can I move allows me to control the match the greatest?
What place can I move that is aligned with my strategy to checkmate my opponent?

As per photoreading questions you ask yourself to activate things. I can ask myself those things in photofocus and get results.

The clearest thing about this is that I donot always get super EYES MOVE HERE LOOK results. But I believe that no matter what the information is being used to calculate moves on a conscious level as I am WAY MORE move smarter than I use to be.

My win loss ratio on chess.com is still horriblethe way it is. But I went from not knowing how to play the game to knowing how to play the game which is a big leap. and it'll improve (hopefully) from playing more games. I am not good or bad at the game, I just am.

I think photoreading allowed me to get my subconscious mind involved in the situation and that "activation" as it is called happened while I played games. Below I will put my learnings on chess., not in this post, but in the one below it. it will be a double post, please forgive me.

Last edited by INFINITE LIGHT; 04/04/13 01:39 PM.
OP Offline

Books Photoread
Bobby Fischer Teaches Chess
Modern Chess Opening
How to Win in Chess
Grandmaster games from http://www.redhotpawn.com/chess/grandmaster-games/index.php

My own games.

Quote:

Lesson #1: Chess is about Checkmate. If you are playing chess to get checkmate. Excellent work. If not, please try to get checkmate

Lesson#2: Chess is not about playing for pieces. If you play for pieces you are not playing to get checkmate. Checkmate wins games. Having all your pieces taken or taking others pieces will never win chess games. It will only make it easy to win chess games. What is easier than finding a way to take every single piece on the board is how to get checkmate.

Lesson#3: Chess is never about anything but strategic positioning to make all your pieces safe and to completely guard against checkmate and then finally trying to get checkmate yourself. You do all this while controlling the match. The person who wins is the person who knows how to get checkmate from where they are at while

Lesson#4: Chess will always be about controlling the match as well but making the opponent move where you want him to move and making him react off of you and not the other way around. But be warned. To check endlessly in the name of taking pieces is not chess it's a game of "let's take my opponents pieces and not win the game and create mad openings in my strategy that will allow him to regain control" To control the match in the name of checkmating. That is the only way to win.

JESUS IS GOD.
LESSON #5 The only TRUE way to make sure that you don't get checkmated is to checkmate the other opponent ONLY AFTER completely fortifying yourself into complete safety through strategically positioning your pieces.
JESUS IS GOD

LESSON #6: ONLY GRANDMASTERS UNDERSTAND THIS: CHECKMATE IS THE ONLY THING I'M TRYING TO DO. IF I'M NOT TRYING TO CHECKMATE YOU THEN I DONOT KNOW HOW TO PLAY CHESS. IF I DONT SEE CHECKMATE AT THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME THEN I AM NOT A GRANDMASTER.

JESUS IS GOD
LESSON*7: CHECKMATE IS SO IMPORTANT THAT IF YOU DONOT KNOW HOW TO GET CHECKMATE FROM WHERE YOU ARE AT. YOU DONOT TRULY KNOW YOUR NEXT MOVE. CHECKMATE ISE SO IMPORTANT THAT IF YOU ARE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO TAKE SOMEONE'S PIECE YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE UNLESS THEY ARE DOING THE SAME THING.
JESUS IS GOD

JESUS IS GOD
LESSON#8: CHECKMATE IS MORE THAN CHECKMATE. IT IS ALL THAT CHESS IS.
JESUS IS GOD CHESS IS NOT ANYTHING BUT CHECKMATE.
THE 48 LAWS OF POWER WILL NOT MAKE YOU BETTER AT CHESS. PLAYING BLIND FOLDED WILL NOT MAKE YOU BETTER AT CHESS. AND FINALLY READING CHESS BOOKS WILL NOT MAKE YOU BETTER AT CHESS. CHECKMATING WILL MAKE YOU BETTER AT CHESS. IF YOU ARE NOT CHECKMATING, YOU ARE PLAYING CHECKERS WITH OPTIONS TO EVERY PIECE.
JESUS IS GOD

JESUS IS GOD
LESSON #9 CHECK MATE IS NOT AN ACHIEVEMENT. CHECKMATE IS EVERY MOVE. IF SOMEONE ASKS YOU DO YOU KNOW HOW TO PLAY CHESS YOU SIMPLY TELL THEM YOU KNOW HOW TO CHECKMATE IN EVERY SITUATION AND THEY WILL NOT QUESTION YOU ANYMORE.
JESUS IS GOD
IF SOMEONE ASKS YOU HOW TO PLAY CHESS AND YOU SAY YOU CAN MOVE THE PIECES THEY WILL THINK YOU DONOT KNOW HOW TO PLAY. WE ARE JUST TRYING TO CHECKMATE EACH OTHER. THAT IS ALL CHESS PLAYERS ARE DOING.
JESUS IS GOD
CHECKMATE MEANS THE KING DOES NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO MOVE OUT OF CHECK. KNOWING WHAT CHECKMATE MEANS IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN KNOWING HOW TO MOVE THE PIECES IN THE GAME. KNOWING HOW TO GET CHECKMATE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN LEARNING ANYTHING ABOUT CHESS.

JESUS IS GOD.
LESSON#10: CHESS IS CHECKMATE.
CHESS IS STRATEGIC POSITIONING YOURSELF INTO SAFETY WHILE TRYING TO GET CHECKMATE WHILE CONTROLLING THE MATCH.
THE ONLY THREE QUESTIONS OF CHESS ARE.
AM I CONTROLLING THE MATCH?
AM I MOVING TO GET TO CHECKMATE?
AM I SAFE?
DO NOT TRADE FOR PIECES. TRADE FOR POSITIONS THAT GET YOU CHECKMATE.
DONOT ATTEMPT TO DOUBT THIS, THIS IS WHAT CHESS IS. THE RULES SAY "GET CHECKMATE" I AM SAYING THE SAME THING.
FINALLY CHECKMATE IS NOT WHAT LIFE IS ABOUT, IT'S WHAT CHESS IS ABOUT. AS SUCH CHESS IS NOT LIFE AND LIFE IS NOT CHESS. CHESS IS JUST A COMPLEX GAME ABOUT CHECKMATING SOMEONE INTO A POSITION WHERE THEY CANNOT MOVE. LIFE IS NOT CHESS.
JESUS IS GOD.
JESUS IS GOD.

if anybody wants to play me they can. I'm on chess.com as xINFINITELIGHTx
I am not good or bad at chess, I just am. I will never be good or bad at chess, I will always be a player. Just a player.

Last edited by INFINITE LIGHT; 04/04/13 01:40 PM.
OP Offline

My chess is going well. I'm starting to get flashes of pieces in my head. I'm losing alot of matches but I am also winning matches in ways that i never thought possible. As far as what I understand, as much as I am beginning to understand the game, unless I do it in action it is nil.

OP Offline

A bit more today guys. Today I had the most interesting experience. I photofocused over the board and I realized by NOPS (which i was inspired to use by a new thread in photoreading forum) that my subconscious mind already knows the best move. and if I simply phtoofocus the board, and then simply, like, super read and dip the board i will be guided to a line. If I see that line and follow it the move becomes obvious that should be made.

IT's not that my subconscious mind is telling me the move out right. Sometimes that happened i would get a nudge to move a peace that didn't seem logical. But what was really happened is that my subconscious understanding chess from photoreading a chess book everyday was made manifest. That is my belief. I'll keep NOTICING + OWNING = ACCEPTANCE in my humble opinion.

Acceptance, is the only control. Resistance is futile because resistance creates the opposite effect of your desire. whatever you want to happen it will not happen if you resist. as such resistance is futile but acceptance is HOLY! and NOTICE IT OWN IT PLAY WITH IT STAY WITH is the beautiful process that creates what I consider to be adaptation.

Because if you ACCEPT, THINK, and DO you will adapt because you react to waht you accept to in wahtever way you can towards the goal you have. And that is what adaptation is.

But to NOTICE OWN PLAY STAY which is to accept in a way then do as you sp please freely in that aacceptance is to TRULY free yourself to do as you so please. It is to open new eras of human progress. I believe this process is completely LEGIT.

GOD BLESS everybody, in JESUS name amen! JESUS is GOD!

Last edited by INFINITE LIGHT; 04/10/13 12:26 PM.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved