Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#81506 04/08/13 09:12 PM
OP Offline

I'm curious how many of you can post what chapter 12 did for me?

You see, I have discovered the most incredible insight when I read about the NOPS formula. I have begun to own my experiences and by doing that I have regained control of what my blind spots were in life. In order to turn it around I'll have to play with it until I learn it to Master it.

The most important information I needed from this book was in Chapter 12, I highly advise to reread this chapter for deeper insight.

Let me know your thoughts, thanks.

Learning Strategies Admin

How about sharing some more details what you learned about NOPS yourself?

Alex

OP Offline

I must say that recording the materials I read on a mind map is very crucial for future feedback. I can not understand why its not used more often in school where students simple learn to mind map and learn to evaluate for feedback.

I noticed that every return to the mind map I feel a sensation that I get to have a private meeting with the authors, and its never the same as last time, because you can always move the information around to different branches of the map. Any answer I need at any moment I simple open up my book of mind maps and dive in to where my intuition tells me to go. I find a branch I recorded on my previous session of activation and seek for some more details to add on. I learn by activating, not just by Photoreading, remember that to notice it you have to see it consciously. I usually feel so ecstatic to share with others that the feeling is greater in me than any other time, and I mean that whenever I have painful situations I simple releash that with playing the information I received at my private session with the author her/himself. It is a great ritual to go into state and find answers to your questions by simply listening to the intuition you get. It you feel proud, than you probably learned something extremely grand, and you can share it at any moment with world. Write your comments whenever you get that aha moment, please remember to jot it down and share it with me. There is nothing better than a public commitment whenever you have your own unique breakthrough, and by sharing you will have the opportunity to let other know and learn from you, like a teacher.

Very spirtual sir. Have a blessed day. Notice it and Own it means to me really means be aware and accept that awareness and then in a nonstressful state simply act on intuition and in lightness towards a better situation while still staying with the process in commitment.

Awareness is a big thing for me. I have to always stay aware endlessly of all things.

Patrick Libuda I would like to say I was inspired by your thread and by your genuine sharing and I revisited NOTICING, OWNING, PLAYING, STAYING. and I realized that this is a beautiful process.

Because what it really advocates is a CREATION beyond CONTROL. If you notice something and own something that is the only way it can truly be controled. So what do you want to do after controling it? You can do anything yo want? You can THINIK, DO, BELIEVE or any of those. But instead of doing something serious we do something light which is PLAY and when you PLAY you free yourself to TRULY be FREE and when you stay with it with that same attitude you really creeate something beautiful.

The photoreading process has gems in every page TRULY!

htese are just my opinions on the subject of course. they are subjective and such. GOD BLESS you, JESUS is GOD!

Hi Patrick Libuda, thanks for sharing your experiences and journies. This has given me some ideas in using Photoreading to develop my own unique methods and trying some thing new out. Do you get any physical sensations, such as tingling or temperature changes?

I've noticed myself getting physical responses to books, immediately on touching them or just thinking about a particular book.

Originally Posted By: Magickdoggie

I've noticed myself getting physical responses to books, immediately on touching them or just thinking about a particular book.

How cool is that?

Alex

OP Offline

Dear Learning Strategies team,

As what author Dr. Michael Bennett said that this is undoubtedly the best accelerative reading improvement program available today. I quote him, because I was a poor reader in my life, all the way from childhood until about age 26 (now 28) that it really transformed my life upside down.

As John Grinder said in opinion, this is a practical system for achieving an important class of accelerated learning skills. For me, if a competent expert shows so much interest in the system then it must work for me as well. I went from reading by demand from teachers, to actually reading for pleasure and my achieving desires.

I found it incredible that this book was published in 1993, and still today the printing of the new edition is distributed worldwide.

What I like most about the book is that it is a starting point to learning techniques which you might never know to exist to help you in learning and for personal development. My confidence sky-rocketed when I started to implement the steps in the Photoreading system (especially mind-mapping; by Tony Buzan), and it eventually spilled over unto my life's canvas. I remember the moment that I finally believed that I was using my whole mind to perceive the outer world through the lens of my world. I was truly grateful to the system that Paul R. Scheele founded and created this special gift for humanity. My retention of the material I read increased and I enhanced the reading speeds to a higher level than ever before. I enjoy reading autobiographies nowadays, looking how much joy and excitment I get from learning from authors as my spiritual teachers.

What seemed impossible, became possible. I was dealing with learned helplessness throughout my entire lifetime before the Photoreading course in November 2010 (Pasadena, California). It was'nt until I tapped the unlimited capabilities of my personal genius far beyond the conscious mind that made me believe what I am capable of doing in life (help of Ultimate Mindfest in 2012) - purchased the whole pack. My breakthrough was evident when I started to learn to read, write, and speak for public audiences in 2012-13. WOW moment! that I finally broke through the limiting belief that I doomed learned helpless. Nothing is ever pernament if you believe it to be true through experience.

To make it clear, I quoted the authors above because I like them and their line of work. Unfortunately, I am not acquainted with their work enough to say I have studied neuro-linguistic programming or accelerative learning. I do look forward to the opportunity. But, I understand Paul R. Scheel has had much luck and given talent, those days when he became the co-founder of Learning Strategies. I look forward to meet him in person once I come back to the USA, or if he'll be traveling across Europe (please send me a plan if possible).

When Paul speaks about the tail spin metaphor, I immediately resemble an experience I had at one of the Unleash the Power events with Tony Robbins. As I understood, that this situation caused a shift in the mindset and the event experienced pushed Paul to seek an answer, which he found for Photoreading. I love it! I reflect on my experience at the event to become a leader for leading others to their mission in a united mission for all.

My concern is that I live in Poland and have little communication with the instructors from Learning Strategies. My first thought of communication would be through Skype, and I'd be pleased if anyone could write me back requesting me to get in contact so I could get the appropriate support for my development, as I've completed a Photoreading seminar, and purchased the Paraliminals.

Just want to finish with this from the book, that old fashioned left-to-right, word-by-word, line-by-line method of elementary reading cannot operate. It was my first time ever that I finally got 'air' so too speak, my belief callapsed the moment I started Photoreading that I am not disabled, disorded, retarded, helpless. Instead, I have the power to express myself today because of the genius put into the system to work for me and others that had tremendous impact on my personal growth and expansion. Unfortunate childhood problems caused by society are no longer a hindrance and won't ever be a pernament cause of the problem because I found my solution in the Photoreading system. And when I was young I really doubted my abilities, that maybe I had attention deficit disorder and brain damage. As soon as I picked up several books around 2010, and Photoread them, I discovered a sense of enlightenment which I began using the nondominant regions of my brain that once were calling my attention but I had no way to acknowledge myself. Many thanks, I'm indebted to you Paul for you work and passion!

With love and passion for your work,

Patrick Jakub Libuda

Patrick, you can telephone Learning Strategies to talk to one of their coaches during business hours. While you may choose to use Skype we're not in the process of using it as it becomes too time consuming. As the time zone differences make it cumbersome.

Or you can email for coaching. You could also contact your original instructor by email. As an instructor I enjoy hearing from my students and if they have challenges discussing how they could be handled. For my own students I can make myself available through Skype because we are in a similar timezone.

The forum is also an excellent space for discussing challenges and ideas. As well as sharing tips.

Alex
PhotoReading Instructor and coach

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved