Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
CPW1 Offline OP
OP Offline

Now that I am really really getting a more positive focused mind-state I have a burning sensation "not real bad" like someone is holding a magnifying glass on the upper right side of my forehead can anyone explain this ?

Learning Strategies Admin

Where the attention goes...

How often is the burning sensation there?

Alex

CPW1 Offline OP
OP Offline

3 to 5 minutes at a time every couple of hours. I also started a Chi exercise that involves not complaining aloud when I catch myself and hold the complaint in I get a throbbing headache in the front of my head above the eyebrows for a couple of minutes.

Not complaining and holding it in is holding back the chi?

Sounds to me like you need to release not block feelings if you want the chi to flow.

Are you surprised to notice blocked energy when you hold back/ suppress? I recommend learning releasing. If it continues you might want a check-up. Persistent physical manifestations shouldn't be ignored. Like exercising a weak muscle you expect to feel it while you get used to it and then enjoy it's increased strength. However if it persist in drawing attention to itself with pain, it should be addressed not suppressed.

Alex

CPW1 Offline OP
OP Offline

Here is something else that's been happening . Negative people "the snakes" have been within 3 feet of me saying negative stuff about me and then get mad because I don't respond with any emotion. I can't respond it's strange Alex all I here or heard was static like a scrambled radio station.

CPW1 Offline OP
OP Offline

Originally Posted By: Alex K. Viefhaus
Not complaining and holding it in is holding back the chi?

Sounds to me like you need to release not block feelings if you want the chi to flow.

Are you surprised to notice blocked energy when you hold back/ suppress? I recommend learning releasing. If it continues you might want a check-up. Persistent physical manifestations shouldn't be ignored. Like exercising a weak muscle you expect to feel it while you get used to it and then enjoy it's increased strength. However if it persist in drawing attention to itself with pain, it should be addressed not suppressed.

Alex
I was suppose to start with one habitual complaint for the first week . The second week practice removing the thought all together. He said that's why I keep attracting these same challenges into my life over and over again because I'm complaining about them.

It's strange I can't be around certain people now because I just get annoyed hearing them complain and like wise they don't hang around me because I stop complaining about stuff with them.

That doesn't sound like you're getting a handle on it. If it bothers you that people complain it means you're not moving beyond the complaint. You realise people are a mirror to you. The more you notice people complaining the more complaints you have within yourself, whether you give them voice or not.

DO you have the Euphoria Course? Listen to the CD from Hale Dwoskin. I agree complaining about something doesn't work, nor does ignoring it, or suppressing the attached emotions.

Another course I'm sure you have is Abundance For Life - the question from the work, Is that true? I find myself asking that when I hear people complaining. Is a good one to ask whenever you have a complaint. I recommend doing The Work on the complaints, if releasing isn't getting results.

It's nice to have someone point out that you have a complaint that is holding you back. I think doing The Work or using the Sedona Method would be faster than thinking, "here I go again complaining again. I'm not going to complain out loud. Still it icks me, but I'm not going to say it out loud. And I'm going to kick that complaint out."

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved