Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#81566 04/22/13 11:35 AM
OP Offline

I was looking for advice on healing for the thyroid. A friend of mine had surgery to remove 2 cancerous lumps on her thyroid and is now going back to be sure she does not have any spreading to any other cells. She also has to have a radioactive iodine treatment to kill any possible cells that may be lingering, this is a precautionary measure. Any suggestions? I didn't see anything on the thyroid in level one or two. I wondered if it would be for the neck and kidney meridians. Also when working with the kidney meridian, do you skip opening the C7 area first and go right to the kidney points? Thanks for any input! Faerywhisp

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Dear Faerywisp,

C7 is the gate to the upper body and the Tailbone/sacrum is the key to the lower.

Work on the heart, then the liver, then the thyroid. Kidney energy is usually weak as well. People have difficulty controlling body temperature and are emotional.

Heart System includes heart, tongue, small intestines, blood circulation, and thyroid – warts, moles and skin tags are warning of energy blockage in the heart – use small universe — see red/pink light for the heart.

Thyroid, Alzheimer’s, depression ADHD, Parkinson’s and Multiple Sclerosis — work on the heart first before the four main head points, to allow the energy moving from the heart to be able to flow up and through the head. Always wear a smile when you work on the
heart.

Rather than chasing after symptoms or issues, trust your detection and work on what you find.

Best,

Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved