Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#7998 05/02/05 03:58 AM
moratto Offline OP
OP Offline

1) I have the new CDs and I understand that I have to give 20min in between listening to Session A and Session B, when that is the case. The program also mentions the sleep mode but I cant find it in the CD. Since it is easier for my mind to relax when I am about to fall asleep, what should I do?
2) Also, I heard Paul saying that his new program for one on one mentoring is good because many times the paraliminals do not work. Now I am stuck. I just bought the whole library and want it to work. What is happening is that, every time I start now, I have this thought that my listening to the CDs is useless for Paul said they don't work.
Could you help?
Thanks.

#7999 05/02/05 04:10 AM

Paul really said that many times the Parliminals do not work? I find that hard to believe...

?

#8000 05/02/05 09:00 AM
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

2.] A problem cannot be solved by the same level of mind that created it.

Or in other words we often think we are doing something that will solve our problem but we are blind to the real reason we have the problem. When that is the case we use Paraliminals ineffectively. Having a mentor or someone who point out what you are saying or doing that is counter to your goal we can turn around and put the Paraliminal to good use again. Check the Natural Brilliance book. Paul points out how our stops signs can stop us from getting the result we think we desire from Paraliminals. Sometimes it is the unconscious desire to keep the status quo.

No one thing is ever a be all end all solution . For those of us who can't afford one on one mentoring, we'll just use a forum.

1.] To use the sleep learning track on repeat. It's the track where Paul goes into two voices. Usually 3 in session A and 7 in session B.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved