Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Within my own front yard, the Tiger and Dragon positions are fine -- however, my left neighbor (Tiger side) has a huge tree right by our adjoining 6 ft fence that overpowers my Dragon tree. Should I be concerned with this? Or should my consideration be only with what is on my own property?

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Dear RSinclair,

The only thing you can work with is your property, and that doesn't mean to erect a 80' monolith in your yard! wink

Set you dragon and tiger for you, then notice how it feels.

Shawn

I was considering my neighbors large trees as my dragon and a fence on my property as the tiger, there is nothing on my property on the dragon side not even a division between my neighbors yard. They blend together looking as one yard adjoining the two homes. The trees are on the next neighbors yard. Before the trees our next door neighbor parks their large vehicles. Could that be considered our dragon?

An option that you have is to place a hanging basket on your dragon side and a plant in a pot on your tiger side.

Another option is that you could have a pot each side of the doorway. One plant taller than the other to represent the tiger and dragon energy.

Try it and see how it feels

Bless xxx Damien

I have a tree and a telephone pole on the tiger side and on the dragon side there is nothing but the sidewalk, cause it is the entrance to the garage. I live in a two-story house and next to my house on the dragon side there is a four-story building. Could that be my dragon? Or could an image on the inside of the garage, such as a mountain, work?

Thank you so much that is something I can do right away and it will enhance my doorway Love it thanks again

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

FNBCC,

As DamienMunro mentioned, you can set your dragon/Tiger support right outside your front door if the property as a whole isn't supportive, or limited.

Much Love,

Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved