Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#81656 05/04/13 04:36 PM
OP Offline

Hello

I will soon be having interviews for manager roles, which I do not have any experience in. It is the next step up for me in my career and I will be learning on the job ( with some study on management) so it would not be expected of me to have extensive management skills. What PL do you think I could listen to to help assist with the above and also to ensure that I demonstrate this at the interview.

When I get the job I also want to come across as authoritative (in a good way) but approachable. I am a very approachable person as I am friendly and welcoming but I want to ensure that I maintain a professional relationship so that I am a manger and not "one of the gang". In the past I have may have got too friendly with other team members and I want to avoid this in my new role.

Thanks

Learning Strategies Admin

I'd be working with Talk to Win, Sales Leap and Self-Esteem Supercharger. Since you will be working with others you can also include Positive Relationships and Instantaneous Personal Magnetism.

Alex

OP Offline

Thanks Alex. I hadn't thought of some of these. My initial thoughts were New Behaviour Generator to acquire the skills of another manager that I know?

If I were to use various PLs together what is the best way to use them. Would I alternate them and use a new one each day for different purposes.

In the list you suggested would you be using all of the listed PLs or is just a list of PLs that you would look further into and get a feel for which one you wanted to use?

Quite often I have a feeling about which PLs to use, but the difficulty for me is knowing how to use more than one PL together with another.

Thanks

You can use a different Paraliminal each day. Let your intuition guide you as to your listening purpose as it relates to your overall goal. The order you do them in will be right for you.

Go with what feels right for you. You may use some or all of them. The one that resonates strongest is one to consider as well as the one that seems to repel.

If you have the choice of one or more Paraliminal use one in the morning and another in the evening or the next day. The intuition may change about using the other Paraliminal that's because the first one probably created the shift.

New Behaviour Generator is certainly an excellent choice since it spoke to you.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved