Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I saw in the papers the other that advertised a job position with a Fortune 500 company which i know I am good at and enjoy. But they have asked for certian requirements which I don't have yet I am in the process of completing the course. I am about to write my application letter and I want my application to be outstanding. I want to secure this job becasue I know I have the attitude, aptitidue, the attributes and the passion to do the job well.

I have the entire paraliminals library. Please advise me how to use the CDs to help me to connect with my inner resources so that it will guide me throughout the process on doing the right thing, having the right mind set towards getting the job.

Hi Spunky

Automatic Pilot, Prosperity and Sales Leap.

+++

Automatic Pilot - to build strength in your commitment and avoid self-sabotage.

Prosperity - to boost your will and belief and to attract 'luck'.

Sales Leap - to boost your confidence in your value, to be persuasive.

+++

Use Automatic Pilot session A with the goal - you've got the job.

Use Automatic Pilot session A with the goal - it feels good to be in this job.

Use Automatic Pilot session A for the goal until you feel it's yours.

Use Prosperity to boost your will and belief that the job is yours and what it will give you.

Use Prosperity with the goal - my application is outstanding and I am elated that I've got the job.

Use Sales Leap with the goal - It is a win for all involved, you make the company win and they are delighting in your excellence and that they have found what they require in your attitude, aptitude, the attributes and the passion to do the job well.

Use Sales Leap with the same goal but focus on overcoming their possible objections, selling them on more of your benefits.

In your mind you must be able to empathize with whomever it does concern at the company knowing full well their position and your position and still believing wholeheartedly that it is a win/win. Listen to Sales Leap until you feel that it is a win/win and you are confident that you are the person for the job.

Listen to the Sales Leap sleep track while you are writing ideas for you application. Listen to the Sales Leap sleep track often with the goal of - creating win/win for all involved by getting the job.

++

When you use Automatic Pilot session A focus on the feeling of - no matter what.

When you use Prosperity focus on the feeling of elation and the benefits of what the job gives you.

When you use Sales Leap focus on service and the desire for win/win.

Good luck Spunky!

Learning Strategies Admin

Add Get Around To It. To make sure you get each of the stages don on time.

Alex

OP Offline

Tx, Grant and Alex.

How should I use the CDs? Shall I alternate them or should I let myself be guided by my own intuition?

I can feel Spunky's confusion
Grant's explanation is very helpful in terms of giving an idea of which cds to listen to given the situation, but I have a further question to add to this..
Should they be listened to (in whatever order Spunky is led to ) one after the other?
How often should they be listened to? as in how many times a day or week?
Is it all left to my descretion?

It needs to be you who decides. We can only suggest what Paraliminals to use for what but if you even need any or all those Paraliminals is up to you. We also don't know how your day is structured so it might not even be possible for you to listen to more than one Paraliminal for the whole project.

You may not need Sales Leap to write a resume if you've hired a professional to do it for you. You might not need Automatic Pilot or get around to it when you naturally are motivated anyway.

If you have the whole library you can always look at the selcetion and ask yourself which Paraliminal would best help me through this challenge I have right now. Then pick the one the seem to attract your attention and read the instructions for it's use to decide.

Alex

Intuition is powerful, so is a plan. Create a plan with your own intuition. Follow the plan with flexibility.

Personally, I would use Alex's suggestion first, ie listen to Get Around to It (Session A) to establish priorities and gain motivation, then power through a couple of my own suggestions and a couple of your own. Use whatever you think is a great idea for your plan.

It has been said to listen to any session once only in a day, but you can listen to multiple different sessions from different Cd's in a day.

I think if you listen to a sleep track repeatedly that you should keep your purpose steady.

I also personally think like this when aiming for a goal, starting a direction first. So I listen to the direction setters first, then get more and more specific down to behaviors.

[This message has been edited by Grant (edited May 10, 2005).]

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved