Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
kateyt Offline OP
OP Offline

The primary bread winner in my house is not open to Feng Shui, yet I'm supposed to activate his directions first. How can I get around this when he won't participate?

Hi Kateyt

If you like you can just do some general activations and place a couple of things in the area that you know relate to his fortune element and that specific direction. Say North, you can place 1 object(a aquarium, a small waterfall, a picture of a gentle flowingcreek, a path meandering uphill etc.).

There is no need to make a big deal. You are just up lifting the energy of the area in general without affecting free will (the general activation will also activate this area for you too).

The other important thing to do is look at activating the collaboration are of your home. This is the east direction, simply placing a picture of you and your partner along with you Diamond FS manual with the intent of having him at lease give it a go will go a long way.

Bless xx Damien

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved