Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#81750 05/10/13 08:20 PM
FNBCC Offline OP
OP Offline

What would be the effect of a drawing on the wall behind me when I sit at my desk that shows a pyramid with two snakes going down along it?

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Dear FNBCC,

Intreresting. What is the impression it gives to someone coming into the office for the first time, not knowing anything about the person who's desk it is, or what they do?

Best,

Shawn

FNBCC Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you, Shawn. It is a very subtle drawing, and I do not think that a person coming in for the first time would notice the snakes, unless they get close to it. I was rather wondering if the snakes going down would have any negative effect on my person or my life, such as in the example used by Marie of people going down a hill on a picture.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Depends on your work. If you happen to be a healer the image might work with snakes might work. I know as a female I'd not have such an image behind my desk, the pyramid usually gives me the impression of male dominance and politics.

It's a personal thing. You need to consider what impression it gives you and how you feel about it. If you feel it remotely negative I'd suggest removing it. The images you display should give a message that empowers what you are aiming to achieve in that area. That's why Shawn asked what the impression is that you get from the image.

Alex

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved