Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

How have you been able to use photoreading to change or improve something in your life? I'm looking for practical experiences.

After putting A L O T of time, energy, focus, and effort into practicing photoreading every single day for 3 months straight, I started to physically change. It seemed not just easier to imagine myself already having the skill, but when I would try it out things weren't as difficult as I thought. It almost seemed as if I'd done it before, even though I didn't. lol (yes it's crazy, but I have a hunch this photoreading has much more to it than even Paul Scheele tells you in any of his videos, books, etc.)

I've learned video editing in a much quicker time than I thought was possible. Don't get me wrong, I'm no Steven Spielberg (yet lol), but I have a useful set of skills that have enabled me to earn $50 off a small project for someone. Mind you, the project took me about 2 weeks of work every other night or so, and I stayed up a couple of nights working from 11 pm to 3 or 4 in the morning, because I was a pure beginner and made a lot of mistakes along the way. But it was so much fun.

Last edited by Magickdoggie; 05/20/13 02:15 AM.
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Yes with PhotoReading, when you learn it and apply it it gets you wondering, ... what else is possible?

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved