Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
sidonis Offline OP
OP Offline

well I'm 8 months into spring forest level 1 qigong and it hasnt really done anything at all......I still have pain in my hip and ankle due to a motocycle crash, then again I didnt think it would cure that.
The real reason I took it up was for CFS which I have had for 10 years, but it hasnt done anything to that either......so do I continue?

I dont think it works, it might give you a bit of excersize, but its certainly no cure for my ailments....other wise I'd show some sign of improvement.

its a shame, I was hoping it would help me.

Last edited by sidonis; 06/14/13 12:08 PM.

I am sorry to hear that. I just completed day 6. Is there anything else inside your heart that is telling what you could do?

You have to synchronize the visualization with the breath. That's when things really start working. When you do the Seven Steps To New Life try visualizing that your breathing divine white light in through your legs. Once you start to actually feel something then ride the wave. Imagine white light flowing into your body like a river of energy. When you exhale imagine that the energy is falling down like a waterfall to the tip of your toes. Keep the white light visualization going for the whole practice. I use white light because it's the easiest to visualize. Reread the manual and whenever you see Universal energy just imagine divine white light.

sidonis Offline OP
OP Offline

I have been feeling qi in my body, but it never does anything to heal me, as I have CFS I was hoping it would give me energy, but it doesn't do that, even if it just made me sleep better.....but nothing there either. I'll try your visualizing with white light and see how I go.
Certainly nothing in my heart telling me what to do, accept maybe stop qikung and go onto the next idea.

I'm just trying all options and crossing them off as I go, spring forrest qikung is just one in a long line of treatments that I hoped would work........but hasn't.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved