Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

With the New History Generator paraliminal, I was just wondering how conscious you have to be when listening?

I know with a lot of the other paraliminals, once you have stated your intention, you can zone out and allow your unconscious to process the information.

Is it the same with the New History Generator? Or do you need to actually visualise yourself walking on the paths for it to be effective? What about the memories/wishes/events- do you need to consciously think of them or does your unconscious mind do the work?

If you daydream or fall asleep instead of following yourself on the paths, does this make it less effective?

Thanks.

When I first tried this paraliminal, I didn't want to do the conscious "work" of following the paths and all that since I was tired. So I simply stated my intentions, and all that, and let it play while I drifted off. The next day it DID work, what was bothering me the previous day wasn't an issue anymore. I haven't tried the paraliminal by consciously following so I can't say which is more effective.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Just let go.

The Paraliminals are intended to work at a nonconscious level. If you happen to be aware of a path consciously, sure follow it. Don't be surprised if you forget to. The nonconscious mind will take over. As said just know your intention when you put the CD on. Paul ask you what you want out of a listening session remember the answers.

Tell yourself even if you nap your mind will take care of it and it will. Day dreams might just be you on the different paths

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved