Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I just called to register for the Level 1 and 2 courses at Northwest Health Sciences University. The lady informed me that Chunyi will not present to instruct any of the course in August, but will instead be taught solely by one of the other instructors. I will be traveling from New York State to Minnesota to take the course and I really like the idea of having the opportunity to learn at least a little from Chunyi himself. Does anyone here have any experience taking a course directly from Chunyi or any of the other Spring Forest instructors? Would it be worth waiting until October to take the courses in the event that Chunyi MIGHT be present to instruct at least part of the course in October?

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Dear Energygirl2013,

I'm not sure he teaches the Level One course any more. That's why a generally recommend folks do the level One and Two home study course, then come to the 6-day retreat in October, for a light review, access to Chunyi and Teaching assistants, and go into some Level 3, 4 and other topics and work that he doesn't teach in classes.

You should be able to find out the name of the instructor from the University. Master Jim Nance is different than Chunyi, yet has a nice approach and you can glean more wisdom from him than you can hold. Otherwise, I'd save your money on the trip and learning it through the home study, coming for the 6-day, or a Level 3 or 4 class when ready.

Much Love,

Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved