Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
WinW #82197 08/08/13 04:08 PM
WinW Offline OP
OP Offline

And also how will i know the difference between the books i photoread the regular way and my way. Just for the sake of comparison to effectively rule out visual chanting, what can i do to compare the results??

Originally Posted By: WinW
And also how will i know the difference between the books i photoread the regular way and my way. Just for the sake of comparison to effectively rule out visual chanting, what can i do to compare the results??

I think we are entering "how many angels can dance on the head of a needle?" territory.

Just do it. I think the answer will be self evident. I have read "my way" and the PR "way". It never occurred to me to ask "how will I know the difference?". With the PR "way" I wanted to get the "stuff" in my brain as fast as possible with high understanding. The PR "way" accomplished this.

Differences? It was easier, faster, more delicious. I did not "learn". I "absorbed". I "inhaled". One "minute" I was commencing the PR "way", the "next minute" (hours later) I was returning from my altered state.

With all your Photoreading Forum Equivalent of Hand Wringing (oh me, oh my) you could've blasted through multiple books. The time you've spent "abstracting abstractions" you could have had a good grasp of the body experience of PR.

PR is fun.

I hope I don't sound harsh. Not my intention. I just see you are wasting precious time on inconsequentials.

Get to it. Hut 1 hut 2 hut 3. Go go go.

From your next post I want to read the results of your "A" - "B" test.

How about that?

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

If you're too busy analysing what you are doing. You're not learning and not really doing anything. Paraphrasing Paul Scheele.

Do the course as taught in the course. That works. If you're trying something different and it doesn't work. Go back to basics, go back to the recipe that works.

If you want to PhotoRead in a public Library, say the chant to yourself in your head. Otherwise they kick you out of the library.

Alex

WinW Offline OP
OP Offline

Okay. Thank you!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved