Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

In the dusty caverns of my dwelling somewhere I have Genius Code.

I noted that it is recommended to take with Photoreading, but why, I understand not.

Would you explain the thinking?

Also as your hot little fingers are at work answering maybe you could share what else you have taken and why

Finally are you going to take Future Mapping in the fall?

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

PhotoReading, Genius Code Course and Memory Optimizer are the students toolkits. If you are a student for optimal thinking and learning those three courses are well to have experience with to get through the school year.

Genius Code Course is also great for the business person. People who need to think creatively and find solutions to problems. The course teaches you how to tap the code of your mind. Since your mind has answers to challenging questions, and doesn't show the answers with a clear cut message like, place your index finger on the top of your head, lift your right leg, wiggle your left big toe and nose and the problem is solved.

No, the message is more cryptic, cryptic images, feelings and word/sound thoughts which we don't really understand.

By playing with the Genius Code Course you get to decipher those cryptic senses.

The courses I do include the Learning Strategies ones. And then there are many from other companies as well.

For the Mapping the Future, I don't know.

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved