Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I get the concept of visualization.

The problem, for me is that most of the "good things" in life are abstractions. After a while who cares that one visualized a Cadillac and got it.

I'm considering a Dual MBA from Cornell-Queens University. I am not motivated by money (I've matured). So how does one future map intangibles? Or visualize it? The degree is $120 000.00 all in. The old me would visualize the production of 120 000 widgets (for example). But I'd like to do some good - help folks. First I have to figure out how to pay back $120000.00 while simultaneously figuring how to be of service.

I'm rambling because I do not know how to explain my dilemma.

Thanks

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Problem is we don't have a word that describes subjective experiences which others can relate like visualisation. So we tend to use the word visualisation to refer to the subjective experience.

And here many will have run into problems when I use the word subjective.

Subjective is those senses within you, Your internal processes. No one else can see, feel, touch, know or experience a subjective experience the same way as you do.

Since the majority of the population has strong visual orientation (VAK from schools of learning styles and NLP) Visualisation is the word most oft used to describe the subjective experience. Although good visualisation skills, include auditory and kinaesthetic processing at a subjective level, we just haven created a word for them to match "visualisation".

Also, I'd say all good things are an abstraction, because what we consider good is - subjective.

If you attend future mapping you'll learn a different technique.

If you're considering a dual MBA, why not do what most do when desiring to manifest something and see yourself receiving the awards for completing the MBAs?

See the bill as Paid In Full stamped across it.

I cannot explain it within the context of Future Mapping as that seminar hasn't taken place yet.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved