Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#82207 08/11/13 12:48 AM
OP Offline

I have read the Future Mapping advertisement and really got excited. So I decided to find out more about Masanori Kanda and see if there was a book or some kind of product package available.

I saw the testimonials of all those people who had previously used future mapping and I saw how the ad said that major companies and I quote :
Quote:

In Japan, Future Mapping has been adopted by employees of top companies including Toyota, Sony, and Softbank. It is part of leadership training for government officials. Furthermore, an increasing number of industries that require empathy such as hotels, aesthetic salons, and healthcare areas have adopted this method.

So after spending 2 hours nonstop searching and searching for more information on Kanda's future mapping, I was shocked to find absolutely ZERO information.

With big companies like Sony and Toyota using this, you'd think Kanda would have at least have a book on it listed on Amazon or Barnes & Noble. But there's nothing. He's got tons of books, but they are on marketing.

This seminar is very expensive at close to $800, I really am disappointed to not find any other information beyond the ad.

I found it strange that Masanori Kanda's own website does not make any mention of future mapping whatsoever.

https://www.facebook.com/masanorikandainternational/info
http://www.kandamasanori.com/
http://www.professional-dreamers.com/wsse/site.cgi?mode=main&newno=11

Where can I find more information on this method future mapping?

Learning Strategies Admin

There is no information out there yet. You'll learn it at the seminar. Paul was in Japan recently You'll not find any of Masanori Kanda's books in English. This is the first time the course is being presented in English. It was also recently developed. You might be surprised how recently.

Alex

OP Offline

Ahh ok I think I see, Alex. Brand new is always good. What is future mapping based off? I noticed that Kanda was/is deeply involved with mind mapping, which is really cool, but other than that, what is the story behind future mapping? How did he come up with this and what was it based off?

I don't have a first hand knowledge of what it's based on. He's involved in quite a few mind skills. Perhaps he came up with it using the Genius Code. smile

That will be known probably after the seminar.

Alex

OP Offline

The seminar is $800, a high ticket item, and with very little information on the product, I decided not to go to this seminar.

Instead I decided to figure out a way to access this information on an other-than-conscious basis. From the sales page I gathered enough information to try my own experiment. I have had some surprising experiences with this.

Next I photoread a book on clairvoyance about 12 times over the next few days and made it my absolute intention to gain the information needed to make my own future mapping. I fast forwarded to the future mentally and sat in at the seminar. I asked myself what I would hear, what key points would I need.

Then I slept on it while each day spending a few minutes sucking information from the sales letter of future mapping. Something directed me back to Natural Brilliance, so I photoread that a few more times.

Then the next day I implicitly felt I had the key!

I drew up a visual similiar to what was in the sales letter of future mapping with a rectangle squared into six squares. I drew a visual story of myself succeeding in a short term goal in regards to my career development.

On the bottom half I drew a visual story about a man in a wheelchair who's legs had been cut off. This was a story I took further from a dream I once had where I was helping a handicapped man in a wheelchair to grow his legs back and escape his confinement.

I went ahead and then wrote the story out. Each milestone in the story was tied to a particular task or series of tasks I would do towards the realization of my own goal.

For example in the first part of the story I appear in Ralph's dream. (I named him and visualized him as clear as possible in my mind's eye). In the dream he tells me I'm not real and at first refuses to talk to me. I tell him I'm very real and that he is in my dream. I finally get him to understand that I'm in a different "flavor" of reality and he accepts this.

I explain to him that we are communicating through a neural implant from the future and that through sleep or deep relaxation we could always make contact by focusing.
Next I photoread books and for every book I photoread I transmit through the neural implant into his body, down to his cut off legs. Each book adds another layer of cells and tissue.

Certain tasks add several layers. At the end his legs have fully grown back and he escapes his confinenment (stuck state/oscillation) and realizes his dream of being a marathon runner while I realize my goal of landing the dream job/career I want.

So far I've had some really interesting things happen. Books, people, and events have seemed to re-arranged themselves. For example, while photoreading at Barnes & Noble, a woman behind me turned around to ask me about one of the programming books I was photoreading. She turned out to be an IT employment recruiter (IT is the field I'm transitioning to).

I find that the more emotionally engaged I get in "Ralph's" story, the more momentum this thing takes. It has taken me aback a bit. smile

OP Offline

Whatever happened to Future Mapping? I still can't find anything historical or references on Future Mapping and the creator, Masanori Kanda, other than that he's a good salesman and allegedly Japan's #1 marketer.

I know two years have passed. Alex, can you point me to some resources and information on Future Mapping, I am excited to see what has come up, since it's been 2 years that have passed now.

Hi magickdoggie. About Future Mapping; last year I did both Photo-Reading & Genius Code seminars with Dr. Paul Scheele. During the Genius Code (Day 2) seminar we did do a section of Future Mapping & when I attended the Ultimate You Retreat in August 2014 we did Future Mapping on the last day of it. Dr. Scheele is doing a Future Mapping seminar again this year in April.

And YES Alex is correct in saying that Masanori Kandi did use Genius Code to create Future Mapping. He used this method to sell both Photo-Reading & Genius Code course packs all over Japan. This is quite an interesting method.

GUILLAUME.

smile Future Mapping is probably best understood by experiencing it.

Paul is presenting it again this year.
http://www.learningstrategies.com/PhotoReading/Seminar2.asp#middle

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved