Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#82489 11/03/13 12:16 AM
OP Offline

Hi every1! What is the best way to improve financial success from a Feng Shui perspective? I had done Feng Shui/Diamond Dowsing a while ago & there were some improvements around the house but, not much from a financial point of view. I had checked the manual but I am still stuck in a financial rut. I don't have my own home as I live with my parents.

Guillaume.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Check out what is going on in the house regarding the water dragon and the Time Feng shui in that home. Has anything shifted since you last dowsed? Re-dowse to see.

What degree/hexagram is the front door currently facing?

Best,

Shawn

OP Offline

Hello Shawn...thank you for replying quickly to my post. I will re-dowse to check to see if there's anything wrong. And also, the front door to my parents house is facing in the North direction & my bedroom as well. I don't have Time Feng Shui anymore as I had to cancel it as I couldn't afford it (I was unemployed for a while, but, even now with my current employment I don't earn that much).

Regards,

Guillaume.

OP Offline

Hello again Shawn, hope you're well. I wanted to give you an update in relation to the topic. What happened I went through the manual for Diamond Dowsing then all of a sudden I thought about Emotional, Mental & Spiritual Energies...so what I did I tested for these & I found both emotional & mental energy forms and that came from me...they were right next to my bed. So I did the Diamond Dowsing meditation & it cleared both of these. Also, when I tested the energy level of my bedroom it went from a +11 to +22.

Guillaume.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

smile

HI Guillaume,
Did you ask a feng shui master to check the feng shui? Or did you do anything to improve it?
Other than the Feng Shui of your house or your room, you also need to check your "yun". It affects you the most.

Best,
Siusiu

OP Offline

Hi siusiufengshui,

No I didn't ask a Feng Shui Master to check the feng shui. As I stated to Shawn Grim I meditated on the area in my bedroom which was affected. I will check my "yun" at some point...I didn't even think of that at all but, thanks for pointing that out.

Regards,

Guillaume.

OP Offline

Originally Posted By: siusiufengshui
HI Guillaume,
Did you ask a feng shui master to check the feng shui? Or did you do anything to improve it?
Other than the Feng Shui of your house or your room, you also need to check your "yun". It affects you the most.

Best,
Siusiu

Oh! By the way when you said check my "yun"...did you mean "Yin" or "Yang" by any chance. Because I had checked that word to see what it meant & I couldn't find it all.

Guillaume.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved