Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I just received The Ultimate You Library and the first paraliminal that I used was this one, at night before sleeping. I don't know what happened, but I was awakening frequently, besides, even though I was really tired I couldn't fall asleep soon. This isn't normal, because I don't have trouble falling asleep and I don't use to wake at night. I listened to session A and didn't use the sleeping track.

I know this one is for get things done, but I don't think I created the urgency with just one listening...

Learning Strategies Admin

Oh yes you did. I really don't think Get Around To It is the best one for sleep learning. It causes the mind to think of ways to get the task out of the way. Especially when you forget to include in your intention "when" you need to get around to it like in the morning when I wake up or when I get to the office.

Alex

OP Offline

I didn't use the sleep learning track, just the session A in order to start eliminating procrastination, and not specifically for a task, then I went to sleep. Should I listen to session A next time earlier or not necessarily?

Thanks Alex.

Try it on waking up instead. You'll have better sleep rather than with half your mind motivating you out of bed to get the projects going. If you didn't pick one your mind gets to play with the many unfinished task as you have hanging around.

You probably don't have to listen to it again but your intuition will be your best guide. If some part of you says yes, do it again. Listen again, much easier than doing a battle with yourself shoulding one way or the other

Alex

OP Offline

Thank you very much Alex.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved