Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Unis Offline OP
OP Offline

He Everyone:

This is NOT a post for getting a question answered or complaining about something.

This IS a post to let everyone know that I am finding these a remarkable help in my life. I have the Ultimate collection, and it's worth every penny I paid, and more, IMHO.

I use at least one CD per day, taking a mere 20 or so minutes to re-condition some part of my life into better functioning. Yesterday it was the Perfect Health CD - first time around, and it's amazing how well it worked to get healing started on a nasty leg injury that has resisted other healing efforts these past two weeks since I dislocated my knee climbing over the middle console in my car because I couldn't get in through the drivers door without a can opener. (Don't you just LOVE drivers who park THAT close!)

So, I'm just passing this on for encouragement to those who may be wondering about their results - you've invested into them, so use them and let them transform your life.

No one is paying me to say these things, and I'm not looking for recognition. Its simply that I've seen some hesitation from people here over this past month since I got my CD's and began frequenting this forum. I just want to add that I LOVE using this program (as if that's not perfectly obvious.... ;> )..).

Namaste!
Unis

I was using the prosperity cd, and I didnt' notice that it had worked (for a short time), until 3 weeks later..heh..I was suprised it was so subtle..

So after giving it more thought, I went back to using it almost every day to continue that which I *MAY* not notice.

Redhunter

I have been using a few Paraliminals since I got the Ultimate collection a couple of weeks ago. I must say that so far the best outcome is that, when I listen to any sleep track, I do sleep very well.

So far I have used Prosperity and Positive Relationships with no noticeable success. I do tend to be more focused in what I do.

I am patient and persistent as I believe I'll reach the goals I have set for myself.

Uniquesoul

Try smaller, concrete goals that are steps to your larger goal. Use the paraliminals for the larger goal but also use the paraliminals for the smaller, concrete goals. Create goals that you can sense with your five senses, ie what will you see, hear or feel when you reach your goals.

If you want a closer relationship with somebody, what will the small, concrete indicators that show you are moving in that direction be. Then set those as your purposes with the paraliminal sessions.

Thanks, Grant, for your advice. I find this forum extremely useful in learning how to use the Paraliminals.

I will try to think which are the small goals in getting into a relationship. In my case, how can I change myself so that she can start changing herself?

Uniquesoul,

You said, "getting into a relationship."

Think more along the lines of you're already in some sort of a relationship with her, it's maybe just not good enough yet. I understand a bit about where you're coming from because I once knew a girl who said to me "What relationship?!@!", when I asked her to rate our relating. The way she was defining the word relationship wasn't helpful to improve a relationship, because she thought it either is or isn't. Quite sad. I guess one can feel quite lonely if you think in terms of is or isn't.

Relating is a process not a thing that is plonked on your head all of a sudden. We are constantly relating. The NLP presupposition is: "You cannot not communicate." We are all communicating constantly with those in our lives even if we're not opening our mouths, just on different levels.

John Gray, in his book "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus on a Date", said that when a man thinks he is in one position on the dating continuum and a woman thinks she is on another and this is made known to either of them, the rapport is instantly broken, it's like a sinking feeling. I realise that this breaking of rapport can easily happen when one is thinking in terms of a relationship being or not being. The probability that you are both totally in a relationship when you both totally decide you are in a relationship is quite small. The holding of the belief that it will be plonked on your head at one endpoint, limits all the rapport that you can have in between.

A relationship is a process, not a thing.
A relationship is a journey, not a destination.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved