Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Adarsh Offline OP
OP Offline

Alex

I want to download the paraliminals Memory Supercharger and Photoreading onto my pc and then to my mobile as its easy for carrying it around and using it.Does it hamper the recording ?is anything lost in the process?Just curious?

many years ago i had chanced upon a subliminal recording on beliefs and there was a warning on the cassatte not to try recording the subliminal as information is lost out from the recording ,that the recording does not capture such message?is it the same with Paraliminals,are the important sterephonic recordings lost.

I also need you to post me the articles you have written on novels and mind probe questions.or any other articles on photoreading you have.Kindly send it to my email address.I have sent a private message to you long back.

thanx in advance

best regards,

Adarsh

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Use a quality bitrate. Over compressing does seem to affect the entrainment track so if you want to convert it to MP3 I recommend upping the bitrate. Though you don't need the entrainment track it does make it easier to get into the listening session.

There are no subliminal messages on Paraliminal everything is audible. Keep it stereo.

Alex

Convert them to 320Kbps Stereo mp3.
DO NOT use 'JOINT STEREO'

If your mobile can handle 'FLAC' or 'WAV' format,then use them because they are lossless formats,but the file size will be bigger.

Adarsh Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank You Kurian JoJo

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved