Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#82723 01/12/14 01:41 AM
Smokey Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi! Initially I couldn't relax deep enough when photoreading but now I'm much better at it and can realy get into a different state of mind when photoreading. I can reach a quiet deel physical relaxation and I stay very relaxed and feel different even after I'm finished with my session so the relaxed allertness and alpha mind state is workng for me quiet well, however when I activate nthing happens and Im left off compoetely blank on the material. What can I do to achieve activation? I think that im doing the photoreading step at a sufficient level but why is there no activation taking place?

I'm just a second away from a devastating academic failure so no time to play around, I need something that will trigger in actication. So please help! smile

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

If you go off blank it means you didn't set a target when you started.

First step of the system is the most important. - Prepare - here you check in with your purpose.

During Postviewing you build your curiosity and write down your questions. Again if you're drawing blank you haven't done any postviewing with your purpose in mind.

PhotoReading step itself is a no brainer - everyone who can see can do that. The problem is people tend to ignore the other steps and as said the most important step is your purpose.

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved