Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

i know there was a discussion a little while back about being able to compute complex mathematical problems instantly and similar via hypnosis.

there several several ways to do this, but one of the ways is to build an imaginary machine inside your head which does the calculations instantly. of course the machine isnt real, it is merely a metaphor for your subconscious processing.
DHE is the field which involves building such machines and a plethora of other cool things. it stretches as far as your imagination.

well, the reason i post this, is because i just found a link to a CD set which i think does this for you. it isnt the DHE CD set, its a set of CDs from Wendi Friesen, the hypnotist.

now, i havent bought these cds, so i cant vouch for their effectiveness, but every product i have ever bought from wendi in the past has been of a very very high standard. plus she has a one-year unconditional money back guarantee on all her products, so i guess you cant really go too wrong.

i saw this CD set the other day, and remebered that conversation we had a few weeks ago, when i was explaining how to build instant-calculation-mind-machines. getting to that level of competence in hypnosis isnt a quick process, however, and does take a lot of practice to get it right.

thats why i thought this thing from wendi might interest some of you, as it appears she does all this for you and leads you through the process necessary to create these machines. the program also contains a hypnotic version of win wenger's borrowed genius.

so, anyway, i thought i'd pass this on to you guys, as you seemed so interested before. its always fun talking about these things, so if theres any questions, feel free to ask me

this is the link :
http://www.value-topia.com/wendi.html

to get to the product i was talking about, scroll down the left hand side product list, and click "Memory, IQ, Test"

i wasnt sure where we had the original discussion, so i posted this to genius code forum, and the beyond human forum.

OP Offline

just occured to me, most of you may not remember the original discussion. so here it is:
http://www.learningstrategies.com/forum/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000136.html

Do not double-post; choose either Genius Code or Beyond Human, but not both.

[This message has been edited by astrowill (edited May 15, 2003).]

have you actually got it to work yet. If so how useful and efficent is it. Do you see it in your minds eye

OP Offline

well, i havent bought wendi's product but i have made my own similar machine..

you can choose seeing the answer in the mind's eye, or via intuition, or even full blown hallucination.

so would the easiest way to get like hullucination or minds eye calc be by going to a hypnotist

OP Offline

yes.

a hypnotist is the best way. i would advise you ask them about what it is you want before you go. if they show doubts that it can be done, find another.

a hypnotist with DHE training would be ideal, but it isnt a necessity.

dont spend your money on someone who doesnt feel absolutely confident that they can give you what you are looking for.

let us know if you are successful.

Have you tried the books by Scott Flensberg?
"MathMagic" is one. He teaches a form of solvong math problems with in seconds.
You might also do a search for "Vedic Math" on the web. Its the samething.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved