Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#8227 06/16/05 03:35 PM
purjo Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi all,

Of all the good feelings that I've ever felt the best by far is one feeling that I have no better word for than humble. It's a very powerful feeling, like I can do or get anything. At the same time I've given away all my fears and wishes, and by giving them away I have gained an enormous power to get and do anything. At the same time I'm feeling very humble and powerful. Also calm and connected with myself.

I have had the luxury of feeling this 2-3 times so far. I'm hoping to get more in the future, just don't exactly know how. (Yet ;-)

Maybe some of you more experineced ones know what I'm talking about.

-purjo

find a spiritual teacher!

Redhunter

purjo Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Redhunter,

Thanks for the answer! Spiritual teacher... A good teacher is not easy to find. Actually i prefer several teachers. I think I have had spiritual teachers in the past but right now I don't have. If Paul Scheele is not to be counted ;-)

I'll keep looking... -purjo

I'm not sure if that is the same feeling that I have been blessed with twice in my lifetime..each time I felt as though everything in the universe was just as it should be, I felt total peace,love, and aceptance for all..this only lasted for perhaps 5 min. but I, like you would like to repeat the experience..Unfortunately, I wasn't doing anything but driving my car on both times..I was not in control of why it happened or when..the other aspect of the expeience was every thing I saw was the correct color intensived to the Nth degree & I could see the living energy even in the trees. If you can find a way to reproduce the experience, LET ME KNOW

Sounds like a shaktipat experience.

Who's your Guru?

Redhunter

quote:
Originally posted by Redhunter:
Sounds like a shaktipat experience.

Who's your Guru?

Redhunter

Hi Redhunter!

Whats a shaktipat experience?
Grannie Annie

[This message has been edited by Grannie Annie (edited June 17, 2005).]

purjo Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Annie,

I have felt a lot of good feelings that are reproducible, and I'm sure good feelings can be learned. Just rehearse! Rememmber what it was like when you had that feeling, and intesify the feelings, make the internal images bigger, brighter, more colourful, make the internal voices louder, more resonant, and let the feeling flow, and double the feeling, double the flow, and start again, make the images more bright, and so on.

I think I've answered my own question ;-) ;-) ;-)

Next empty moment I'll start rehearsing!

I might add that somehow I feel already deeply connected to you, Annie. Our experiences are so similar.

-purjo

Hi Annie, Purjo et al,
I can identify with that experience, and would definitely class it as 'spiritual'. I've known it in meditation (of the prayerful kind), but also in moments of just delighting in what is. So often we experience beauty but just don't appreciate it until much later, if at all. Yesterday I was up the mountain (Table Mtn, Cape Town)and at two points had to stop for a few minutes - not to catch my breath but simply to delight in particularly beautiful arrangements of nature. For those who are not allergic to Christian writings, there's a lovely book by Melvyn Matthews called "Delighting In God'. I've made a point of 'delighting' more this year, and it really makes a difference to my life - when I remember to do it!

Warm greetings from a wintry Cape Town
Carola

Thank Purjo & Carolameyer...I appreciate your suggestions..I forgot to add the first time this happened was in 1974...the 2 I spoke of were in 1980 & 1999...all three preceeded major turning points in my life..I'm not adverse to christian books as I had spiritual experience all my life..I was once allowed to view the Book of Life in a vision...(some might call it something else) about my life by my Guide or Guardian Angle,who told me "that's what you came to do & you cannot change it now"
Although Lord knows I tried! and yes I also feel a connectedness to Purgo.

purjo Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Annie and all,

I reread my SFQ 2 manual this morning, I found out that the feeling I'm seeking may be the feeling of emptiness. The description is so vague that I can't really be sure, but anyway, they sound similar.

Another thing Annie, you described vivid colours and seeing life energy even in trees. It reminds me a lot of seeing auras. When you look at the aura of a person (or a tree) the outline of the person seems very sharp and the colours are intesified. In addition you see the aura of the person around him/her. Actually I feel that seeing auras is a lot like the Photoreading state, it's sort of PRing, not only with your eyes but your mind/body. The whole brain is in the PRing state.

-purjo

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved