Hi everyone (I've posted this also on the PR forum)! I wanted to share something really amazing & pass on my experience. What it is, I had just returned from the 4-day Photo-Reading/2-day Genius Code seminars that were both held in Minneapolis, MN; because I have both course-packs & wanted to enhance my knowledge in both areas. I had the MOST amazing 6-days of my life when I was there. There were so many new things I had learned in the seminars in all areas of my life. Also, there were so many positive things I could say but, I won't list them all as I'll end up writing a book (Ha-Ha!). But, the most positive I had took from the experience was the fact that I had made so many new friends young & old...it really did give me a high vibrational mood within myself...I'm still hungover from it all. And also, you will IMPROVE your experience of PR when you attend a seminar...it's like doing the course-pack but with a BIG twist.

With the Genius Code seminar, which was straight after the PR Seminar that will REALLY enhance your experience with PR especially looking at image-streaming, High Think Tank & Borrowed Genius. And after the 4-days of PR it really did make my images stronger than it usually was.

So my advice is if you want to attend a PR Seminar...just go & do it! It will change your life forever in more ways than one in a good way. After the seminars my personal opinion of it was that I had a great feeling that my life is going to change for the better...I am just so happy right now & I have to thank the 2 seminars for me being like this. It was so worth the price for those. Now I am just going to let the good things come into my life!

Have a great weekend everyone!

GUILLAUME.