Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Sva Offline OP
OP Offline

Just wanted to say a special thankyou to LS & Master Lin for 'Deep Healing for Health Conditions'. The first session was absolutely brilliant. That meditation (on the emotions) was transforming. The distinctions between happiness and joy, appreciation and thankfulness, it really was beautiful. Again, thanks. Can't wait for next session. With love, A.

Was it a telephone session or a new program he is offering?

A G Bell

I am new to Qigong, just purchased Lesson 1.
I have recently been diagnosed with a recurreence (3rd time) of Bladder Cancer.
How should I apply Qigong to combat this condition please??

I find this forum confusing, so I hope this question goes to the right place. In session 3 Chunyi said that if you experience a negative emotion you should first notice the emotion, then observe how the negative emotion flows/runs in the body. I don't understand what this means. Is he speaking about physical sensations, associated emotions, or what?

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

bhbyrum: The set up of this forum is pretty standard. Once you log in, you click on the New Topic link to post a new question. You clicked on New Reply which added your question to this thread/Topic started by Sva.

To answer your question - yes. Notice the emotion what type of physical or energetic sensations do you feel? Notice any sensations in your body, where they are located and appear to flow. Are there other emotions or feelings that show up as you follow it?

Alfredo: Start with the small universe. Realize that cancer doesn't like oxygen, heat, exercise, happiness, green vegetables.

Happymillionare: It's a new series on health conditions. You can find our more here:

Deep Healing for Health Condition

What confuses me is that when I get on the forum it is for everything, not just this class. I am not sure how to find discussions for the class. Do you have to look through every posting?

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi bhbyrum,

The Deep Healing class has the opportunity to post questions live during the call, or email them in.

You can post you questions here as well, remembering that this is an open forum to all who have ordered the Spring Forest courses or attended live, web or phone events from Learning Strategies. So what you did is a goo way to separate it out a little bit for you and others. I'd think a "Deep Healing: [Topic]" would be a good way to single those questions out if one feels the need to.

Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved