Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
lisa Offline OP
OP Offline

Good day,

I am searching for suggestions. I have reciently purchased Pure Energy, the new Visualiminals, Walkabout and I have Sonic Access on the way as well. I also have most of the Paraliminals, including the Paraliminal Accelerator.

I am trying to find a mix/combination that will help me rejuvenate. I need guidance in how to coordinate all this into something usable/useful.

I am finishing up my Master's degree (will finish on June 16th) and find myself physically and mentally exhausted. I am almost 52 and returning to University work has been very mentally and physically exhausting after being away from such work for over 30 years.

I poured everything into this for the past 2 years and have almost achieved my goal. I am a kindergarten teacher (31 years) and to be honest I find myself these past 2 months physically and mentally exhausted - I still love teaching but am not as physically and mentally energetic as it requires. I need to rejuvenate over the summer and be ready to return to my classroom fully energized and focused on doing my very best in the classroom.

However, I also need to refocus on my family as they have received the short end of my patience and time these past 2 years. My husband and I have been married 30 years and we have a 20 year old son. My husband is long term ill and cannot work; our son is profoundly gifted, however he has dyslexia and slow processing speed, therefore he requires a lot of support in his college work.

I need suggestions on which CD's or pattern of CD's I should listen to? I spent many hours last weekend going through the programs of study and what is available from LSC, however I really go into overwhelm at the thought of an entire program to work through / process which is why I purchased Pure Energy (quick for when I’m short on time); Visualiminals (I’m very visual); Walkabout (outside in the fresh air); and Sonic Access (go deeper).

Learning Strategies Admin

I recommend starting and ending the day with a Paraliminal. Youthful Vitality, and the Sleep Deeply Awake Refreshed are the ones my intuition tell me you need at this time.

When you get Sonic Access you might like to that for your morning or evening meditation. Naturally use the Visualiminal first thing in the morning.

It's important that this isn't a must do. What you need is time for yourself to re-energise. So a daily walk might be just the thing.

The pattern which you use the Paraliminal material needs to be decided by you and what you have going on in your life. You might find that you only do the Visualiminals on the weekends.

As for refocusing on your family, The Positive Relationship Paraliminal is the one to use one or two times. And then see how you go.

Alex

lisa Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you for your response.

* Can I listen to Sonic Access while relaxing in a sauna?

* Can I download the visualiminals to a phone (4 inch screen) to watch the booser mid-day if I'm away from home? Would that be beneficial or would the small screen make it a moot point?

Lisa

Can you listen to Sonic Access while in the sauna? It's a meditation CD and I guess it's up to you if you want to meditate while in the sauna. I'd try it and see.

Many have downloaded the booster to smaller devices. I see the smaller screen better than nothing. It's really more ideal to watch it than not watch it. If the small screen is handy then go with it.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved