Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi
I have been applying the feng shui to my bedroom and parts of my home. Cleaning all my windows clearing clutter. Placed a large plant at the left and small at the right as I look out my door. Placed my bed head in my success direction with my activation card keep my bathroom doors closed and toilet seats down. Put plants in my entrance and keep it clear of clutter.
I have never felt so broken, I have no money no love seems no life. I work and my money is gone before it arrives. I am about to loose work as I am only part time and my employer is scaling back for the winter because its quiet. I am trying to sell the house as my husband and I have separated and have put the lights out behind my house but have had not one single person look at it.
Right now I am feeling so down I just don't know what I have done wrong.
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks

Hi Simone,

It sounds as though there are a number of issues that are contributing here.

Have you received Level 3 of the program and are you applying the Flying Star cures to your home?

Would be interesting to hear of your Sitting and Facing Directions along with your front door direction and degree.

Could you send those through and we can work through it together.

In Joy, Love and Blessings,
Damien Munro

OP Offline

Thankyou Damien for taking the time to help me.
I decided to take a look at this as I was only trying to work through the first and second levels and had only brushed on 3, as I need to do more activations. Here is what I found.
I am a number 5 female so my success direction is SW and my door faces this direction it is in the south and my house is period 8 southwest 2-3 so didn't think this was a problem. My bedroom is East so this is a conflict star may need to hang the hexagram above my bed by the looks of it. Do you think having a conflict star is disrupting my success direction activations ? Also my element is wood and the conflict star is wood so could this also be causing some problems?
I haven't yet found the right chair ( or the funds to get one ) to place in my power position.
Thanks once again for your help Damien
Light and love to you
Simone

OP Offline

Wow I just realised you are from Melbourne, I live in Tasmania. Nice to have a fellow Australian helping me 😃

Hi Simone,

Yes, it is great to have a fellow Aussie about the place! Definitely clear up the conflict star as soon as possible. The stars can be the most powerful of all and once we address them everything else seems to go a whole lot smoother.

Are you able to tell me the door degrees for the entrance to your home?

There may be an issue going on with the Hexagram at the front or back entrance of your home that may also need to be addressed. These are not covered in the Feng Shui course (they are covered in Marie's Diamond Hexagram course and make a dramatic difference.

Can't wait to hear of Thrown that you purchase for yourself.

Just want to remind you of a point Marie addresses in the workbooks "When we first implement Feng Shui we can feel as though there is a temporary worsening of our lives situations. This is simply the energy rebalancing itself and it may take between 6 - 9 weeks to pass through this cycle".

In Joy, Love and Blessings,
Damien

OP Offline

Thanks Damien I have put the hexagram above my bed. I was going to paint my room a brown shade but wondered if I shouldn't because the conflict star is a wood element what do you think? Also I don't use the front door much as I have a garage that is attached to the house and I use the door off that. I will give you compass directions for all three doors. Front door is 222 degrees south west back door is 3 degrees north and garage door is 104 degrees east.
I was doing a little more reading on the level three last night and i actually gave you the period stars and not the flying stars, the flying star in my bedroom is an illness star so i was a little concerned that i have conflict and illness at the same time. Also discovered the position I was going to put my chair is actually in the three killing so probably should think about some other position.
Oh dear it's a little overwhelming.
Thanks for you support Damien I really appreciate it.
Light and love
Simone

Hi Simone444

I was reading posts for 'front doors' and came across yours.

I know its been a few years but I was just wondering how you are getting on now as you seemed kinda lost in your earlier posts?

I really hope things have improved for you.

All the best.
J

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved