Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
jenny7 Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi everyone, I purchased the Diamond Feng Shui course a few weeks ago and I am really struggling with activating personal directions in my bedroom. I apologise in advance for the long post but i have several questions to ask and I am really hoping that someone can help me:

1) It states in the manual to stand in the middle of the room, but i cant because my bed is in the centre. Do i stand at the edge of the bed to find my personal directions or do i go to each corner compass the corners that way (if that makes sense)? Where do i stand in my bedroom to figure out personal best directions?

2) I have fitted wardrobes with sliding doors that spans one side of my wall and hits in one of my personal best directions (North). The wardrobe front is around 50cm deep (i think), so would that corner (from where the doors are) still be classed as north? Secondly, can i put activations on top of the wardrobe or do i place them infront of the wardrobe?

3) My bedroom door is also in my partner's personal best directions (East). Can activations be hung on the door? In addition, our bed (headboard) is on both our personal best directions (SE for health and relationship), which is on the same wall as the door so the door opens towards us. I suppose we can hang our activations above our headboard but is the layout an issue? If so how can i get around this?

4) I am taking medication, which before I started this course were kept in my bedroom in my success corner, and now i have put them in one of my worst directions, however, i don't know if thats a good thing as it relates to my health and i dont want my health to worsen. Do you have any suggestions of where i can now keep my medication?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Jenny

Hi Jenny,

Congratulations on taking the exciting journey of applying Feng Shui to your life!

1) Feel free to stand on your bed to take directions!

2) You really want to place your activations where you can see them easily, placing them on top of your wardrobe isn't the best. You can place your activation cards in a farm and use double sided tape to fix them onto the outer door of your wardrobe.

3) This is FANTASTIC! Every time your partner walks through this door he is activating the energy of his Personal Best Direction. And yes! You can place the activations on the back of your door.
Unfortunately the headboard is not the greatest. Do you have another wall that the bed could be positioned on? Placing the bed on a wall that has a door way represents broken energy with a lack of support (even if it is one of your best directions). As the workbook suggests, place your bed on a wall that is solid.

4) Place your medications in your health direction. These can always be placed in the kitchen.

In Joy, Peace and Blessings,
Damien

jenny7 Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you so much Damien for your advice i really thought i was fighting a lost cause and nearly gave up.

I cannot move my bed anywhere - theres a window & radiator on one wall, and if i put it on the other wall it'll be in front of the bedroom door blocking/cutting qi (plus not much room as wardrobes are on other wall).

To clarify from what you are saying, my bedroom door opens towards the bed into the room (not towards the wall) so when the door is open we can see the back of the door when in bed (this is where my partner's activation card is). When you say solid do you mean a wall with nothing breaking it up (a wall all the way along)?

What can i do to remedy this situation? The wardrobes are placed in one of my worst direction (NW) and too heavy to move.

Also when you say i can "place my activations in a farm", what do you mean?

In my living room where my computer is based i have my back facing the door (with no high chair), i always have some sort of issues with the computer giving problems (e.g. program or software not working properly, internet connection playing up etc) before i can start doing what i need to. I want to move it but the only place i can put it where i am facing the door is in the South area (my success direction). Can i put my computer there or will it be too much Fire energy?

Thanks again Damien for your help with this. Its a lot of information to take in and understand but i am going to continue with it.

All the best.
Jenny

Last edited by jenny7; 05/21/14 08:11 AM.

Hi Jenny,

"When you say solid do you mean a wall with nothing breaking it up (a wall all the way along)?" Is exactly what I mean.
In your case it appears this is not an option. It seems as though you are in the only place that works with this room at this point in time.

What I meant to say was Frame LOL! (I love auto correct) not farm.

If it works and looks pleasing to your eye, try the computer in the south. You want a solid wall behind you (this will give you support and act as the "Black Tortoise"). If this is really not possible and just does not feel right placing it here. Stick an image of a tortoise or mountain to the pack of your chair. This will add the much needed support until you can find another chair with a higher back. No need to worry about to much fire. This year has great energy for women and is also a very fiery year! Go for it!!!

As you can not move your bed and the wall is "broken" (not solid the whole way along) try hanging a really attractive mountain image above the headboard (make sure that it does not feature any water), another option is a recent picture of you and your partner above the bed that you both like.

Have fun,
Damien

jenny7 Offline OP
OP Offline

Thats great thank you Damien. I'll give your suggestions a try and let you know how i get on.

Diamond Feng Shui must be working because my partner has been looking for another job for over 6 months, we set up his success activations on 21st may and he's had two recruitment agencies contact him last week out of the blue.
Thats why i didn't want to chuck in the towel just yet and i am so grateful for your assistance and advice.

Thanks again and all the best.
Jenny

jenny7 Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Damien, I have another question.

Marie states that we activate our personal best directions in our bedroom, living room and office.

Do we use the same activation goals in the living room as we did in our bedroom (e.g. the same activation goals I used in my success direction in the South area of my bedroom is the same one I use in the South area of my living room), or do we use a different activation goal in the living room and a different activation goal in the bedroom?

If it is the latter, and we use our personal best direction activations in our bedroom, what type of activation do we do in our living room?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Jenny7

jenny7 Offline OP
OP Offline

Originally Posted By: jenny7
Hi Damien, I have another question.

Marie states that we activate our personal best directions in our bedroom, living room and office.

Do we use the same activation goals in the living room as we did in our bedroom (e.g. the same activation goals I used in my success direction in the South area of my bedroom is the same one I use in the South area of my living room), or do we use a different activation goal in the living room and a different activation goal in the bedroom?

If it is the latter, and we use our personal best direction activations in our bedroom, what type of activation do we do in our living room?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Jenny7

Can anyone help me with this question please? Thanks. J

Hi there Jenny,

You can choose to do just one area (the bedroom or the living room). Choose the one that feels best/right for you.

It is best to choose a place that you spend at least 3 house in and even better is 6 - 8 hours (this is usually the bedroom). While you sleep you are tapping into the unified field that surrounds you.

If you want to activate a work, choose goals that support you at the office and for the ones at home choose goals that support your home life.

I hope this helps,

Always,
Damien Munro

Last edited by DamienMunro; 06/04/14 07:57 AM.

Congratulations to your husband also!

What a fantastic and quick result.

Keep up the fantastic work laugh

jenny7 Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Damien

Thank you for your response.

What I was doing was both general and personal activations in my bedroom, but what you are saying makes perfect sense. So this means I would be better off leaving my personal activations in my bedroom and just do the general (and other) activations in my living room and other areas of my house.

I must say I have notice a huge difference but I will put this in a different post. And yes, it is a good and quick result for my partner.

Thank you so much for your time Damien. All the best.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved