Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#83187 05/24/14 06:53 PM
OP Offline

hi lsc coaches

dr win wenger the creator of image streaming in his web page http://www.winwenger.com/faq.htm#18; his answer to the question "is it possible to image stream 7 hours a day " was:7 hours a day is not a very good idea unless your re willing to physically exercise strenuously an equal 7 hours a day to keep your system in balance.you should get in as much physical exercise as you spend time imge streaming .
my questions are:
1-why there's no recommandation for equal time of physical workouts in the genius code ?what happen if someone buy genius code then image stream for a half or 1hour every day without the physical workouts equal time ?
2-im sure that you (coaches)practiced image streaming so did you practice the recommanded physical workouts ?if no what did you do to keep your nervuous system in balance?is there any secret here that we should know or other methods that you use instead of physical exercises please help me to understand that point deeply thanks in advance .

Last edited by geniusbrad12; 05/24/14 06:58 PM.
Learning Strategies Admin

What Win means you need to have a real life as well as image streaming.

1. Have you even image streamed for an hour? Try it and see. Remember though you cannot just live in your head if you want to succeed in the external world. And no I don't image stream for an hour. Too much information to be debriefed if I spend that much time. Usually 15 to 20 minutes.

2. Yep we live normal lives so by default we do exercise. We don't sit around with our eyes closed 15 hours the day. (7 Image Streaming 8 sleeping)

The secret is start Image Streaming 10 to 15 minutes a day and Debrief.

Alex

OP Offline

thx alex for your reply, i appreciate it a lot but to be honest with you i don't think dr win means what you said (may be you r right) i think he agreed that we can image stream for 1 houror more divided into small sessions of 10-20min throughout the day which is difficult for sure but in condition that we exercise strenuosly the same time spent on image streaming after each session to balance the energy received from image streaming process inside our nervuous system or we will get symptoms of umbalanced nervous system.yes i practice 30-50 minutes of image streaming a day ,5days a week but in small sessions of 10 minutes.another thing please could u help understand the importance of debriefing does it increase iq or creativity ?do you debrief by writing or just listening to the recording ?do you need to debrief immediately after image streaming or whenerever you want? what's the ideal break between 2 sessions of image streaming?

Last edited by geniusbrad12; 05/27/14 10:17 AM.

Without debriefing, what's the point of the image stream. Image streaming is a information gathering process.

My protocol includes up to 4 image streams in quick succession to answer. Usually takes about 40 minutes and yes I always debrief. Since I record my Image Steams I debrief by writing. Debriefing is to collect their meaning, the message or information they hold. If I did my image streaming by writing I'd debrief by recording it.

Win found that we can Image Stream for an hour a day and that's his target for folks image streaming. He's not found that we need to image stream more than that, nor are people generally willing to Image Stream more than that.

If you were to image stream for 7 hours in a day, yes you would need to exercise. The real point is, doing image streaming 7 hours a day is anti-social.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved