Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#83208 05/28/14 03:49 AM
OP Offline

Hi,

I just moved in a Trapezoid apartment. Didn't know its bad until I purchased the Diamond Feng Shui. The front door faces North, the front is wider than the back. the east side is straight and the west side is tilted. I'm a number 6 Female so my success direction is West. I have my bed face on SW direction (on the tilted wall area)

What can I do to cure the missing area from the Trapezoid?

Thank you very much for your help.

Hi
If you still have some of the west in your apartament you can use it and activate it. Look at your 20 year feng shui. If you have a negative star combination in the west, it is actually not so bad because this energy will not affect you so much. As for the space feng shui and your success direction, activate it very well in the west of your living, bedroom, study or a room where you spend a lot of time. Activate your fortune element in your success direction, in the 20 year abundance stars, on your desk, at your front door and in the annual no1. Choose a good hexagram for your front door.
A missing personal direction is not always so bad, especially if it has a disaster star in the 20 year feng shui.
Good luck.
Alexandra

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved