Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi was just feeling a little confused about the dividing of my floor plan and directions. So my front door is SW on my floor plan do I make this SW or do I go to the centre of my home and take the directions from there or do I go to each corner and do them there.
I used the centre method but then I was concerned that it was wrong.
Couldn't really find an definite answer in the manual.
Thanks

Hi SImone,

The front door direction is to be used for your house chart and directions in Levels 3 & 4.

Use the centre of your home to overlay the Pakua (9 directions). You can use this method for the whole home (large Tai Chi) or for each room (small Tai Chi).

I hope this helps.

Have a wonderful weekend laugh

Damien

OP Offline

Thanks Damien
So when I draw up my grid for my home I use my front door location as it is on the compass then fill in the others around it is this correct ?
I don't have level 4 so not sure about that. And not sure what you meant about the pakua either?
Thanks
Simone

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Dear simone444,

Figure out the layout of your home:

• Draw out a floor plan map.
    Stand in the middle of the house and find where North area is and mark it on your map. Do this for all the directions.
    When you work with the Level 1-2 course materials, it will be based on this. You can divide the house into pie sectors or 9 rectangular areas (this is what he mean by Pakua).
    Note in which sector you front door, master bedroom, and office (if you have one) occupy.

Figure out the degree of your front door (Mountain for Level 3&4) and its facing direction:
  • Stand on the threshold of your front door, facing out and write down the degee and direction.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved