Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#83237 06/03/14 03:39 AM
OP Offline

Hello Feng Shui Community,

I am really enjoying the Feng Shui course, I hope you all are enjoying too.

I have 5 simple questions...I would be grateful for any assistance.

APARTMENT DESCRIPTION: I am living in student hostel (a studio apartment with a RED DOOR of my room and my room is L-shaped). I when I enter its the kitchen on the left and in front I see my study table and a big window and on the left side is then the bed and cupboard. NOTE: I have no access to the floor plan and its not possible.

QUESTIONS:

1. I am still confused about finding personal directions. I haven't activated my best directions yet because I am still struggling to find them. Shall I stand in the middle of the room? or in the door? if in the door...shall I face outside or inside....I have tried it and the NORTH totally changes.

2. How can we find the feng shui of our area or city. I am happy to watch a documentary and know that Germany has he best Fengshui in Europe...I wanna find about my city and area.

3. How can I activate abundance area in my bathroom. I love to think all ideas in bathroom and I even read books there. blush

4. When it comes to bed, Shall my head be with best direction or my face facing it from front?

5. When it comes to finding a match with anyone, partner, friend or business partner, what holds the greatest importance...like shall I see the element, symbols, energy number or animal...?

Thank you in advance for your kind assistance.

Blessings!

P.S. I am feeling clear difference NO DOUBT with whatever I have done till yet...

Hi,

The direction and exact degree of your front door is always measured standing in the front door facing out into the world.

To find your directions in the room you need to stand in the middle of the room. If the room of an L shape there are two options. The first one is to draw your room and add the missing directions in order to make it a rectangular. Than establish where is the middle (it may be outside your room) and measure your directions from there.
The second one is to divide the room into two rectangulars and activate the directions separately in each one of them (I am not sure how practical it would be).

We never activate feng shui in the bathroom. Bathroom, WC, kitchen are the areas where energy actually disappears. If you activate your directions there, it would be like consciously saying to the Universe that you want all the opportunities to go down the drain.

It would be good that your bed is in one of your personal directions. It means that the headboard and the top of your head should be directed towards it.

Energy numbers and elements are interesting options. Personally, I think that one’s inner development and wisdom will make more difference than a perfect element or number match.

Google maps are helpful if you want to look at a plan of a town.

Good luck.

Alexandra

OP Offline

Thank you very much Alexandra for your quick support :-)

Just one thing...If I include the bathroom in...my studio apartment becomes a perfect rectangle.....so what do you think shall I stand in the middle of all this area or just the L...in fact I can then ignore the side where its my kitchen and the bathroom door...and consider the other side as room...???would that be fine?

Thanks

Hi,

If you do the space feng shui (Pakua, personal directions, quantum colours) stand in the middle of the room (as you are not going to apply it in your bathroom/kitchen).

When you do the time feng shui, look at the all-inclusive floor-plan, including your bathroom and kitchen. The 20 year and annual activations that are related to directions taken by your kitchen and bathroom can be placed in relevant directions in your room. For instance, if your bathroom is in the west of your plan, place the relevant activations in the west of your room.

It is always good to look at the whole floor-plan to see which directions we are missing or where there is kitchen or bathroom, as we may experience problems in certain aspects of our life which are related to those directions. Once we know, we can look for solutions and activate those aspects in other rooms.

If a direction taken by a kitchen/bathroom (on the all–inclusive floor-plan) is one of your personal directions, activate it very well in your room.

Good luck

Alexandra

OP Offline

Thank you Thank you Thank you. . .

The problem is its a student apartment and i don't have access to the floor plan. if I consider my room now...my 2 best directions lie on the wall which is the bathroom wall on the other side...n that's not even a solid wall, its a wooden one with heating inside....so im confused now!

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Dear umehani9,

You don't have to have access to a floor plan - you make it. Draw out the shape of your living space - kitchen, living room, bedroom, closets, bathroom included.

Measure it, even if it's in steps, and draw it out to scale (grid paper can be handy).

Now look at your "map" of your home. Stand in what would be the middle and with your compass, mark the 8 directions and center.

While you have your comps handy, stand on the threshold of you door, facing outward and take a direction & degree reading.

Your headboard of your bed may not be able to neatly face one of your better 4 directions - that's okay, no house is perfect.

When placing your personal activations, do those in your bedroom area. When doing other general activations from the Level 1-2 course, do those either in the living room, or in the sectors they are called for in those locations on your living space map.

Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved