Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#83245 06/05/14 12:04 AM
jenny7 Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Marie, the Learning Strategies team and everyone.

I dont really know where to start, but first of all I have to say that Diamond Feng Shui course by Learning Strategies is one of the best, value for money courses I have ever accessed. I have not known any other course that gives so many audio parts (not to mention the videos, manuals and other extras).

I started my Diamond Feng Shui journey early May 2014 and although the course has been challenging to understand at times I am really enjoying it. From my late 20s I have always been interested in and wanted to do Feng Shui and I tried it so many times but it was too complicated. Marie, you have made it so easy. All I can say is THANK YOU so much Marie for this unique opportunity.

What I found really cool is the sleep track paraliminals. I tend to loop it throughout the night and set it to stop a two to three hours or so before I wake up.

PROGRESS: I activated my Success personal best direction (S) in my bedroom on 14th May 2014 and since then I was told by my (new employer) line manager at my 4 week review that they are glad they picked me for the job, I found some money, a stranger gave me an all day tram ticket and for two weeks running I won small amounts of money on lotto. Today I went into a shop to buy a sandwich which cost £1.80, so I gave the shop keeper £5 and she gave me £8.20 in change back, so I told her to take the £5 back. I also found 3 new shiny pennies on the pavement on my way home! My partner activated his Success direction (E) and within days he had two agencies contact him out of the blue, and hes had a couple of small wins on the lotto also. All this happened within a two weeks!

I have noticed that my attitude is different now for some reason and I dont worry or fret as much as I used to. For some bizzarre reason I believe, really believe that everything will be taken care of and I dont know where thats come from. There seems to be an element of calm - its difficult to explain. I activated my Health Personal Best Direction (N) last night so Im looking forward changes in that area.

These maybe all small things but they are huge to me because I have never experienced anything like this before where results are so instant. I just wanted to share my successes so far with everyone and I hope others are experiencing similar or even better successes. I think I have found the solution I have been looking for to change my life.

Thank you Marie and Learning Strategies.

Hi Jenny,
That's great that your results have been nearly instant.
Well done and I hope your results keep getting better.
Kind regards and blessings
Simone

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved