Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#83272 06/17/14 12:29 PM
OP Offline

Hey Everyone,

I am a Feng Shui Master and just having some thoughts about Feng Shui workshops and courses.

What is your biggest questions about Feng Shui and how to apply it?

Blessings,
Damien

Last edited by DamienMunro; 06/17/14 12:30 PM.

Hi Damien,
My biggest question is what do you do when you feel it's just not working.
I am about to start from scratch on the weekend to see if I have gone wrong somewhere. I have up to level 3 Diamond Feng Shui and just purchased hexagrams so I'm hoping when I go back something will be obvious and I can fix it.
Kind regards and blessings
Simone

Hi,

I think it is worth remembering that feng shui is not the only force shaping our luck. Sometimes people have very good feng shui but there are some mental/emotional patterns (human/heavenly luck) which may slow down their feng shui manifestation. I also see that if there are dowsing issues (geopathic stress, personal zones, negative vortexes…) things will not manifest either, even with good feng shui.

Feng shui luck may be influence by the water dragon and landscape feng shui as well. Those aspects are sometimes quite difficult or impossible to change.

After practicing feng shui for a long time I noticed that some things that I had on my vision board came true out of the blue, years later. I see it more and more. Sometimes it is not yet the right time, but it is worth keep doing and updating your feng shui.

Alexandra

Thanks Alexandra,
I think maybe my water dragon is wrong. I have a sloping drive way when it rains water comes down my drive but there is a drain at the left of my front door and it goes down there. Do you think I should put a fountain there ?
I have just purchase Diamond Dowsing as I too think this is a big factor.
Kind regards and blessings
Simone

Hi Simone,

Water dragon is going to be supportive if it passes your door in a good direction (right to left or left to right) which is related to your front door degree. First you would need to establish the supportive direction for your door.

If you want to place a fountain close to your front door, check your 20 year and annual star combination at this part of the house. As the fountain is in the etheric field of the house (however outside) it will still influence those stars. I would not place a fountain, if you have negative stars there.

Before you place a fountain in your garden/yard check the 20 year stars combinations for your landscape feng shui.

If you buy a fountain for outside do not buy one, where water flows out in all directions, like a ball. Go for a fountain with “directional” flow, even better if it has a basin that collects water. Position your fountain in such a way that water flows towards your front door.

Good luck,

Alexandra

Hi Damien

I started a new job a few months ago and my manager asked me to look into something recently, but when I gave feedback she became defensive. Since then I've experienced a lot of conflict at work with her (abrupt, offish and picking errors in my work some of which uncalled for). Since then I have felt fearful and negative (like something bad is going to happen, my manager is out to get me or setting me up) although I have done nothing wrong.

I am looking at the Level 3 manual but I am having difficulty finding the Power star! I have figured out I have a Conflict/Three Killings star I think (my energy no is 3), I have done the floor plan (downstairs so far), I have a Period 8 house and my front door Mountain is SW2. I have listened to the audios and watched the videos in level 3 and read the manual but its not making sense to me and I don't understand it.

What exactly is the Power Star and does everyone have one? If so how do I find it?

With the Period charts, what does the dark grey areas mean? For example, in the Period 8 SW2 & 3 chart the SW is showing as a Relationship/Collaboration star. Is this my Power Star or does it mean something else? I don't think it is because these are listed separately in the manual so that maybe a stupid question (that's how confused I am).

Do I put Mountain Qi in the SW area and put a cure of Still Water Qi in the East area to cure the Conflict Star and do the rest of the other activations/cures shown in this chart, or not?

Thank you for your help and I apologise in advance for confusing everyone.

All the best
J

Hi Jenny,

Kua numbers are not related to the positive/negative aspects of the flaying stars. If you are Kua no 3 it has nothing to do with conflict. Kua numbers are related to your heavenly luck (date of birth) and show in which way you connect with the Universe (via your auspicious personal directions).

It would be good to place all the cures/activations related to the 20 year feng shui. When you do it, take into account the annual feng shui. For instance in the NE you would place a fountain according to 20 year, but in 2014 you have a violence star in the NE. In this case I would place still water only, a fountain would stimulate the violence star. I believe that you power star would be in the NE of your house.

You can find information about the power star in level 3 (page 17) and in level 4.

Have a double happy feng shui manifestation.

Alexandra

Hi Damien,

I am reading and installing Feng Shui in my house and at the same time guiding my daughter in her house. She has a baby of 5 month now and she always have water sounds in the bedroom.
a)It is good or not to have Water sound on the bedroom?
b)For a baby what is the best sound to have in the bedroom to help to relax?

Thank you
Regards
Magaly

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved