Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi
I have a question about my personal energy number colour, I am a wood element but my bedroom is in a conflict star in my homes period but in my yearly stars its an illness star. Which one do I follow yearly or period ? Also my colours are greens and browns but both stars say no wood , do I put colour according to the star predominately ?
Thanks
Simone

Hi Simone

Your fortune elements colours are not really used when it comes to walls or big items. Do have them present in your bedroom, living and study but on a smaller scale. Ideally you would decorate taking into account the 20 year feng shui and the space feng shui - Pakua colours.
I have copied below my previous post, maybe it will help.

I have noticed that Marie takes to the account the 20 year feng shui when choosing colours. Time feng shui brings the dynamics when space feng shui provides the grounding and long term message. Ideally both of them should be considered, especially that in some cases you may come across some contradictions. For instance, in a house with front door E1 in period 8. There is a disaster star in the south. If you use a lot of warm shades of fire (according to space feng shui) you will stimulate the negative aspect of the disaster star. The earth tones are not good either as they support the negative 25 combination. In this case we use green and little bit of metal here - from the time feng shui point of view. Of course the space feng shui needs to be activated as well, but warm, bright colours would make here max 25% of all colours. As time feng shui works faster than space feng shui, it is worth taking into consideration, if only to avoid stimulating unknowingly the negative flaying star potential.

In feng shui the earth tones are considered neutral, the best are the shades of yellow, people use beige as well. It is a safe option but often does not bring out the whole potential of a room/space. When there are neutral colours in the whole house, or a lot of beige, the house becomes too yin. Walls and furniture have big surface, so the right colours can have a big, positive influence on your feng shui. Colours, especially Quantum Colours carry messages about certain aspect related to the 4 Pillars of Life (for instance emerald green – health). By using them in your home you invite them into your life in a visible way.

Good luck,

Alexandra

OP Offline

Hi Alexandra
Thanks for your reply , that's very helpful. All my walks are white so better start putting some colour into them I think.
Thanks again
Blessings
Simone

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved