Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi all,
I am a new user and I had "ten-minute supercharger", "Dream play"...and some of the paraliminal CDs... I am very curious that:
Q1. Did I need to "hear" and get know all both ears contents? cos I know there will be 2 voices talking at the same time...
Q2. How can I know that's success? for example, did there is any obvious changes or significant things will appear after hear supercharger CDs?

Learning Strategies Admin

quote:
Originally posted by JansenWong:
Hi all,
I am a new user and I had "ten-minute supercharger", "Dream play"...and some of the paraliminal CDs... I am very curious that:
Q1. Did I need to "hear" and get know all both ears contents? cos I know there will be 2 voices talking at the same time...

Listen down the middle. It doesn't matter if you consciously follow along or not. The Paraliminals intend to quieten your conscious mind and let you work on your project with the nonconscious mind.

quote:
Q2. How can I know that's success? for example, did there is any obvious changes or significant things will appear after hear supercharger CDs?

Best way to see changes is to keep a journal. With self change you are often like a horse with blinders you have no way of seeing how far you've come since you cannot look back at your starting point. When you are in the experience you cannot analyse it and when you are analysing it you are not in the experience. Often friends and family notice the change, they cannot always say what the change is and might be a bit confused about it and might even be confrontational about it. They often fear change means losing the status quo so sometimes you find your relationships affected until all parties recognise exactly what the change was.

Alex

OP Offline

Thanks very much for your advice, Alex!

I really wanna know further...

Q1: Is that paraliminal just like NLP's relaxation training or hypnosis? (I know who's NLP and Hypnosis work)

Q2: When listen to "ten-minute supercharger" or other paraliminals, can you suggest some method for me and other new users about "how can we be more easy or efficient to Hear both the undergoing message?", cos when the first few time I hear the CD, I used to chase the two voices... in order to get clear the content all the two voice saying... but now, I know we only need to hear the undergoing messages... how can we bypass or stop distrubing by chasing the two voice instruction?

Q3: in track 2 of ten-minutes supercharger...I am not sure one word's meaning...can you tell me what exactly the word mean and spell?

I hear a word like "re-punishing" the energy level... what that word exactly and what's that mean? cos I don't then that's a negative word... THX!

replenishing your energy level. It means to build it up again.

Don't try to listen to the voices it defeats the purpose. You wan the conscious mind to take a break while the nonconscious mind listens to and follows the advise.

Paraliminals are a combination of many techniques. Includes NLP, Accelerated Learning and others. How and what exactly was used is difficult to explain. It's like using the same ingredience in different measures to create a cake or cookie.

Alex

trying to focus on the multiple voices has been difficult. i usually fall asleep and wake at the end. this was a concern until i posted here. i've learned from this forum that falling asleep is ok. the paralimimal learning is working for me. i'm more relaxed and focused. my life has improved in various ways. things that i used to struggle to make happen just fall into place. the feeling exercise is my new "friend". i practice several times a day and especially when i find worry or doubt creeping in.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved