Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi, after a while of not using Paraliminal Accelerator, I've decided to use it to achieve a healthy & lasting weight loss goal. Goal is to lose 17 pounds to reach 130 pounds. I weigh 147 lb this morning. I have difficulty getting up in the morning. I need the desire, motivation and confidence to wake up early-5am in so I can pray, do paraliminals & stretch before getting ready for work. I am usually on time at work. But want to wake up earlier so I can do a great morning routine.

I love the paraliminals & have enjoy using it! It has helped me reach a six figure income, grow relationships, work, be more content and happy, get through tough times. Now I want to get even healthier, fitter and need to manage overeating at dinner with family and friends. I eat clean during the day when I'm on my own and at work.

Please give me suggestions on how to use paraliminals on reaching my goal weight and increase confidence.

Thank you and I wish you prosperity in all areas of life.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

I recommend going back to the Paraliminal Accelerator.

You might also want to consider Break the Habit, [habit of sleeping in, over eating] or Get Around To It and New Action Generator for getting up earlier.

Since you say overeating when with others is a problem you might want to use the Relationship Paraliminal, whether you need to be more assertive about your preferred eating habits or what nudges you to over eat then.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved