Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#83561 10/26/14 02:42 PM
OP Offline

Role-play.

With photo reading the material you read in the best way to comprehend it is that using your imagination and role-play like you are the author of the material, but not just asking question but also answering them had in writing. The material or subject that's in question. I find it at first with photo reading to be a challenge because I was using my natural five senses thought than being totally relax and alert mindset as Paul Scheele talks about in the book
when you are a new photo reader. It is a challenge because of all the years of education in elementary schooling on reading it is also difficult challenge . Even more so for person that's disabled and have mine of a child in comprehending a large amount of information, but with the photo reading program, it bypass our conscious mind to the subconscious. It bypass our natural thinking process and goes in to subconscious so we can use our imagination and requesting that information from the subconscious to the conscious mind that we would get the gist of what we just read and understand it. I have been working with this photo reading with the tapes the last four years, and been frustrated with it until now . The way I result this is by role-play and putting myself as the author and not just asking question, but also answering them. Two new people in photo reading the best way to go about this course is to put yourself as the author. The writer.

Last edited by chris cortise; 10/26/14 03:03 PM. Reason: had to edit some words
chris cortise #83565 10/27/14 09:57 AM
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

That's another way of getting into the material.

Flow writing, a technique Win Wenger plays with is another activation method.

It's a good idea work with the techniques in the book, if becoming the author seems far fetched, imagine having a conversation with the author.

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved