Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#83744 01/21/15 11:54 PM
OP Offline

Hi everyone. I had started to listen & watch Level 2 of SFQ; I had been doing Level 1 for a few years since 2009. But, then what happened I had a little voice in my head that told me to practice Level 2 & so I did since last week. I fully understand that it is to do with healing others. I was really fascinated on how powerful it was, at present I'm just practicing the exercises to get use to it.

My first question is, when I did the "virtual compass" to ask which direction I should do the Level 2 exercises. Since I began the exercises I am always pulled towards my "Success" personal best direction for Diamond Feng Shui. Is that a strange coincidence or is it a sign that I need to focus on my personal success?

My second question is, from an individual point of view what positives have people gained since doing Level 2 SFQ (if anyone has done it)? Because from me most of the time I had felt lighter within myself - with Level 1 I wasn't as lighter as was with Level 2 but, I did feel a little lighter.

Thanks.

GUILLAUME.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Dear Guillaume,

What's nice about the Level Two work, is that working on others help you heal yourself.

Tha active exercises also help your focus and concentration and start developing your middle Dantian. So although the course looks to be geared towards working on others, you are working on, and developing yourself.

I wouldn't read into the direction you happens to be turned to via the virtual compass. Know that it's right for that place, time, and day for you.

Much Love,

Shawn

OP Offline

Thank you Shawn for your reply & insight. Yes I will just go with the flow with the Virtual Compass - everytime I do this I'm always facing the same direction before I do the Qi Gong. At present I'm striving to do the Full-Lotus sitting bit-by-bit.

Regards,

GUILLAUME.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved