Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#83868 02/26/15 08:28 PM
OP Offline

I am having troubles entering the photo focus state. Is it when the text is not in focus or blurry? I tried to see the 3D image in the manual but it never happened. Any suggestions would be great thanks. I am committed to mastering this whole mind system.

Learning Strategies Admin

Photofocus the text is often blurry because you're looking through.

Don't worry about the blip page or 3d image. Just relax your gaze and use the Imaginary X-technique as taught in the course and book.

In fact that is my preferred method. I can see the blip page and still prefer to use the imaginary x-technique.

Alex

OP Offline

Great that helps.

OP Offline

I can make my eyes go blurry without going cross eyed, is that the photo focus state?

Just look at a wall behind where your book is and then while focused on the wall, bring your book up without changing your focus. The text will be a bit blurry. There is no 3D effect.

Don't force it. If you're forcing it you're creating eye strain. It's a relaxed gaze. Not cross - eyed, ever.

Grab an old magazine, (user manual you no longer need are ideal) You want to cut a hole through the middle

Fold it in half and cut off the corner of the spine in a slight curve about the length and width of your knuckle of the finger tip. Stay within the margin you don't want to cut off the text (It's not a exact science smile ). When you unfold and open the manual you will have a hole throw it in the margine about 3cm long (1.5inches)

Look through the centre of the page at an object about 45 to 60cm (1.5 to 3 foot) away. Notice what happens to the text. And that's how you look at the page. Looking through the text with your primary focus at a distance.

Alex

OP Offline

I got it now, it just clicked when I was photoreading the other day. I saw the blip page the whole time. Relaxing my gaze works better for me that trying to visualize the x the whole time.

OP Offline

Thanks for your support Alex.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved