Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#84107 05/01/15 01:06 PM
Cosmo Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello there..

How does activation for a self-help books differ from activating a magazine that has several articles not relating to each other? its pretty obvious to establish a proper purpose fr it, but still, how do u people go about reading them?
how I deal with them is, i photoread them with a purpose and but then postviewing poses a problem, the articles being not related to each other, then I superrread and dip, but it still comes down to regular read the articles. have you guys had success with magazines?

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

It differs the same way subjects differ, your purpose.

As an aside. People don't really read self help books the majority are shelf help.

ON average people spend about an hour reading a book that gets them to about the 3rd chapter in most books. By no means covering all that one might find in a book. A PhotoReader could go through the whole book in that time and get much more from the books.

It doesn't matter whether articles are related to each other; chapters of books are often unrelated, that's why they are separate chapters.

Post viewing is for building your curiosity and deciding where you want to begin and discovering how the book can satisfy your purpose.

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved