Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#84118 05/05/15 03:48 PM
OP Offline

Hi!

What is the best way to teach subjects for college? (trough PhotoReading, of course). I refer to subjects like anatomy, chemistry, physiology, where there are many scientific terms, so to memorize those long-term information, not only to understand.
The problem is that teachers the courses will know them in detail. (sorry for my bad english)

Thanks!

Last edited by emi28_i95; 05/05/15 05:46 PM.
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Learn the system first.

Alex

OP Offline

I learn the system, but I want to know the best way to learn such information. (The fast read, superread or read skipped)

Last edited by emi28_i95; 05/06/15 09:00 AM.

Good morning yall,

Can someone please help direct be with mind mapping my textbook + lecture slides.

1- I know to treat each chapter as a "book", do Prepare, Preview, PhRead, Postview - - - > incubate followed by 24 hours or a few hours after my postview. Activating in 20 min passes and take breaks.

My question is what if my reading assignments have no specific questions, the reading assignments are snafu# to lecture slides. How do I know what is important or not if I'm not given any direction to seek? It's basically just reading, so what kind of questions should I ask I ask?

2- Mind-Mapping can I use the table of contents to have my mind-map outlined to the structure of the chapter, or do I just do my own mapping from each activation? I think I am trying to get it perfect or a certain way. I find myself reading every word and writing linear scared I'm missing important stuff.

Any suggestions from personal experience would be awesome. Thank you for your time.....

Mercedez,

Greetings!

1. Use trigger words to stimulate questions you want answered during activation.
2. Start your Mind Map with the relevant information you know from the material. You can then add information from the table of contents.

Patrick

Thank you Mr. O'Neil, I shall remember this when I begin Winter Session 2020

Sir. I have a very important question about photo reading whole mind system. When we activate the right brain/unconscious mind through these 5 step after that can we take only one step which is photo read ? . we take all these 5 step after activation of the right brain/unconscious mind so this is not proved that 25000 .< because 5 step take 1hour to 2hour.please sir understand my question and give me response

Generally speaking, going through books at 25,000 .< will give you little conscious comprehension. If you have a good connection with and follow/trust your intuition, you will do well on an objective type test when given an option for an answer such as A, B, C, D, or true or false. At 25,000 .<, you probably wouldn’t do well on an subjective type test.

To understand a book consciously right away, you will need to spend time activating. Expect to get your reading done in one third the time it takes to regular read for similar levels of comprehension when you are comfortable using the PhotoReading Whole Mind System.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved