Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

One thing I have really adhered to is the direction stuff faces in my bedroom and the placement of the cards with my goals on them. I recently completed my first novel, one of my goals, and have gotten great feedback. Soon I'll market it. I'm excited.

But the wall in my bedroom facing my "bad" direction is blank and would make such a great space to put up a giant plotting board for my next book. How risky would it be, do you think? Setting it up on a wall that faces a "bad" direction.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Dear Lynnriver,

First off congratulations on for first novel!

Next, a plotting board in your bedroom is going to be pretty busy, rather than soft and relaxing. Of course we have to work with the space we have to work with. I'd cover it with a soft, soothing colored fabric at night if it was in my bedroom at all.

As for placing it on one of your not so great directions... I asked Wendy, here at Learning Strategies about posting the board, and she asked if it was in the total loss direction. smile And then she said she probably would avoid putting up in a poor direction in your bed room.

Best,

Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved