Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

When we listen to a paraliminal,it is suggested that if we drift away it would be better, because in that way the messages go directly into our inconscious mind and we easily change our false beliefs about smth. Sometimes I do drift away and don`t remember consciously anything I have listened to ....but there are times when I stay fully awake during the Sleep Learning track....So my question is: does this awake state diminish the effect of the paraliminals? ...in other words is is preferable that we always listen in a deeply relaxed state when drifting away happens naturally and spontaneously? Thank you

Learning Strategies Admin

No it does not diminish the listening experience. Doubt afterwards does. Allow it to be what it is. You can't force it anyway. Each listening is unique, just finish listening and then allow your curiosity to watch for what shows up.

What shows up allows you to make adjustments in future listening, brings to awareness what you need to know or perhaps it's just, yep it feels good.

Alex

OP Offline

Thank you Alex...Sometimes I listen only to the left track, other times to the right one...sometimes try to follow both...but as you said everytime is so very different....

Better when you just listen down the middle not try to focus on only one track during the session.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved