Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#84588 03/12/16 07:34 PM
lisa Offline OP
OP Offline

I have lost 50 lbs since August (have about 10 -15 lbs to goal).

I went shopping last night and had to purchase a size 8 as I’m out of clothes that don’t fall off. However, I’m having some head game issues - it really stressed me out to purchase a size 8. It did not feel authentic – like I’m just pretending – or someone will find out and then the gig will be up - I’m not sure what my problem is but some of it is I’m SOOOOOOOOOOOOO scared of gaining ????? I've done this several times over the years - lose weight then over the next 5 or so years regain.

Any suggestions for the head game? I should have been elated to walk out with size 8 and instead I was stressed to the max?????

Also suggestions for helping maintain a healthy weight and life style would be appreciated.

I have:
many (most) of the paraliminals
Sonic Access
4 Seasons - will be here on Tuesday
Pure Energy

I ordered 4 Seasons to help work on Adrenal Fatigue and Thyroid issues.

Learning Strategies Admin

I recommend using the New History Generator an go back and address the point where you started to adopt the idea that it's not authentic.

Use Self-Esteem Supercharger. It would have been a good idea to use that straight after the purchase when you started noticing the self talk.

I also recommend playing the Paraliminals Power Thinking, and New Action Generator, along with Success Built to Last.

Alex

lisa Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks!

How is New Action different than New Behavior?

Behavior, is for how you want to behave in certain circumstances, example when your friend goes on a drinking binge and at you and you habitually do the same. Instead you desire a new Behavior around your friend when he drinks.

Action, Doing what needs to be done to get something done. It is about taking the necessary steps, example to lose weight, plan a meal, prepare the meal, eat what you prepared. Instead of ordering pizza.

Alex

lisa Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved