Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Can we photoread a book with the Whole Mind System and be quizzed on information shortly after Photoreading? This possibility is what sparked my initial interest in the skill. The Activation step as it's described seems to take some time between Photoreading and recall.

Is rapid recall of information for Demonstration purposes something we can expect? I'd love to wow my friends!

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

That you need to try and see. You probably need to PhotoRead and activate a few more books before your successful.

PhotoReading is not a photographic memory technique. If you want to recall information you need to do something to call upon it in the first place, that may be someone asking you a question and the answer popping into your head. That is spontaneous activation. It doesn't work if you're not confident with the PhotoReading system and even then you need to recognise it's spontaneous, that means it cannot be forced and cannot be relied upon.

Play the dictionary game. You might be able to stay with it for entertainment purposes. Most find it gets boring quickly and the mind doesn't play along after a while.

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved